I'd like to submit an article about quirky dramas. Can someone send me the link to submit?

Thanks.

Hi! I would like to write an article introducing warm, easy-going, funny male leads in costume c-dramas (I searched through the past articles and I haven't seen any article like that, unless I missed it?)

Hi! Would it be possible to write about "My Name"?

Akage Girl:

I'd like to submit an article about quirky dramas. Can someone send me the link to submit?

Thanks.

There's no link to submit anymore, I'll message you!

goxia:

Hi! I would like to write an article introducing warm, easy-going, funny male leads in costume c-dramas (I searched through the past articles and I haven't seen any article like that, unless I missed it?) 

ok!

Kang Jia:

Hi! Would it be possible to write about "My Name"?

I'll message you!

Hello! Now I've submitted this editorial and it's ready to be edited. This topic was claimed in 

June. I know it will take a while longer with the whole process. Happy editing!

Autumn Selection: 30 All Time Favorites Asian OST's

Hello, l just wanted to ask if l can cancel my Why You Should Watch Best Mistake article because l stop getting idea how would l write cause l took long break from writing because of exam 

I am thinking of replacing it with different article 

Topic- Sequel/Spin-off of Web Series 

I posted a different idea an hour ago so if anyone saw that please pretend you didn't haha

I thought of a better idea. I wanted to ask if I could do an article comparing Squid Game and Alice in Borderland and analyzing why Squid Game got so popular but Alice in Borderland didn't (worldwide I mean esp in the West, obviously it was popular among Drama watchers, but not among EVERYONE) and throw in a personal opinion on why I think Alice in Borderland was more deserving of the attention but why it didn't gain it. Talk about the key features that Squid Game had that made it so popular and recognizable etc. etc.

Thank you :)

KC Drama LOVER:

Hello, l just wanted to ask if l can cancel my Why You Should Watch Best Mistake article because l stop getting idea how would l write cause l took long break from writing because of exam 

I am thinking of replacing it with different article 

Topic- Sequel/Spin-off of Web Series 

Hello! 

The change is done, you can work on your new idea.

Julian :

I posted a different idea an hour ago so if anyone saw that please pretend you didn't haha

I thought of a better idea. I wanted to ask if I could do an article comparing Squid Game and Alice in Borderland and analyzing why Squid Game got so popular but Alice in Borderland didn't (worldwide I mean esp in the West, obviously it was popular among Drama watchers, but not among EVERYONE) and throw in a personal opinion on why I think Alice in Borderland was more deserving of the attention but why it didn't gain it. Talk about the key features that Squid Game had that made it so popular and recognizable etc. etc.

Thank you :)

Yes, you can write about that! ;) Gonna send you a message. ~

I am bad about asking since not a lot of people do Japanese articles here are the ones I may be submitting soon (WCCS=Watch challenge cheat sheet)
- WCCS: Time Travel From Japan 
- WCCS: Supernatural from Japan 
-  Like Squid Game? You Bet your Life!   --A mini review of all the dramas I have seen in the "death game" Tag  My usual format of my rating vs. MDL rating and a tiny description of what I remember, if it is more survival than game, or more Debt than Death Where the penalty is slavery. 18 titles total from Japan, thailand , South Korea and China

Obviously if anyone would like to co-write I am always open, also if the ideas are taken just let me know, I always get ideas.

SumiTheCat:

Hello! 

The change is done, you can work on your new idea. 

Ohhhhhhh, Thank you very much :) and sorry for the late reply 

Old_Anime_Lady:

I am bad about asking since not a lot of people do Japanese articles here are the ones I may be submitting soon (WCCS=Watch challenge cheat sheet)
- WCCS: Time Travel From Japan 
- WCCS: Supernatural from Japan 
-  Like Squid Game? You Bet your Life!   --A mini review of all the dramas I have seen in the "death game" Tag  My usual format of my rating vs. MDL rating and a tiny description of what I remember, if it is more survival than game, or more Debt than Death Where the penalty is slavery. 18 titles total from Japan, thailand , South Korea and China

Obviously if anyone would like to co-write I am always open, also if the ideas are taken just let me know, I always get ideas.

They are all available so you can go ahead. ~

Hello Editors!
I pitched an idea for an article long back. Only recently got around to doing it. Received the MDL draft-link 20 days back from another editor I messaged personally, and only now, have I finished writing! :'(

I was wondering if the draft is still valid for submission or not, considering the article was pitched LONG back, and also I received the draft-link personally (and not by posting the article pitch here on the thread)...

Chibi:

Hello Editors!
I pitched an idea for an article long back. Only recently got around to doing it. Received the MDL draft-link 20 days back from another editor I messaged personally, and only now, have I finished writing! :'(

I was wondering if the draft is still valid for submission or not, considering the article was pitched LONG back, and also I received the draft-link personally (and not by posting the article pitch here on the thread)...

Hi there! No problem at all, you can submit your article. :)

Tine:
Hi there! No problem at all, you can submit your article. :)

Wonderful, thanks! Will do so, once the Editor (I contacted) gets back with her feedback! <3 <3