Hi! :D
I'm thinking about writing an article and this would be the first one so I'd love it if someone helps me through this journey :')

I have two articles ideas, but I'd like to know if this one below has already been done before:

I'd like to write an article about Japanese Actors whose career took off after being casted in the well known tokusatsu series Kamen rider. About the publication date, as long as it's not published next year, I don't have any particular liking :) I just wanted to try this to commemorate Kamen rider's 50th anniversary and share my thoughts and love for such underrated series here in MDL 

Thank you so much in advance!

laia:

I'm thinking about writing an article and this would be the first one so I'd love it if someone helps me through this journey :')

I have two articles ideas, but I'd like to know if this one below has already been done before:

I'd like to write an article about Japanese Actors whose career took off after being casted in the well known tokusatsu series Kamen rider. About the publication date, as long as it's not published next year, I don't have any particular liking :) I just wanted to try this to commemorate Kamen rider's 50th anniversary and share my thoughts and love for such underrated series here in MDL 

wow! nice idea! :)))

laia:

Yes, you can write about that. I'm gonna send you a message :)

Hello again guys!!  hope you are all doing well :)

I’m interested to write an article about this drama if it still not claim yet..

Back to Basics( Cliche Drama Edition): Once We Get Married

Thanks a lot:)

Kairi of the Sky:

Hello again guys!!  hope you are all doing well :)

I’m interested to write an article about this drama if it still not claim yet..

Back to Basics( Cliche Drama Edition): Once We Get Married

Thanks a lot:)

Hey there. This topic/drama is still available. Go ahead ~

Tine:

Hey there. This topic/drama is still available. Go ahead ~

That's great!! Thanks!!! :) 

Hello again :) I hope you are well! Please can I claim these two articles if possible please? 

Ultra Fan Guide: Lee Elijah

What Would a Korean Western Drama Look Like?

Size15FeetJames:

Hello again :) I hope you are well! Please can I claim these two articles if possible please? 

Ultra Fan Guide: Lee Elijah

What Would a Korean Western Drama Look Like?

I'll message you!

Heya, writers and editors :))

im wondering if Why You Should Watch is basically the same format as Currently Watching? i suppose WYSW's format gives reasons why one should watch while CW just highlights the drama in general?

Do these types of topical articles get bumped up in publishing priority?

(im thinking of writing WYSW/CW for Work Later, Drink Now though im not really sure atm. the drama is straight fire, though!)

Salty_bae:

Heya, writers and editors :))

im wondering if Why You Should Watch is basically the same format as Currently Watching? i suppose WYSW's format gives reasons why one should watch while CW just highlights the drama in general?

Do these types of topical articles get bumped up in publishing priority?

(im thinking of writing WYSW/CW for Work Later, Drink Now though im not really sure atm. the drama is straight fire, though!)

Hello!

I'm sending you a message.

I just submitted the article "Date A Drama". I originally contacted editor JojoOnDatBeat with the idea and got her okay back then, it's not in the "Available Article Topics board" though. 

Just wanted to leave this info and also that I will continue working on my other articles now which are listed in the board, "Dramas I should've dropped" and "Perks and Peeves of a Mood Watcher". :)

moonchild:
I just submitted the article "Date A Drama". I originally contacted editor JojoOnDatBeat with the idea and got her okay back then, it's not in the "Available Article Topics board" though.

Thanks for letting us know, it has been added to the board.

Hello! I'd like to write an article comparing  Secret Royal Inspector and Secret Royal Inspector & Joy.  This is a pretty early request of mine, since I wont be able to finish writing it until Secret Royal Inspector & Joy finishes airing (or at least gets through a good amount of the episodes), but I wanted to ask now anyways! I'd anticipate late December/early January as my submission date on this!

Hello editors and writers , I have been thinking of doing an article for a while now but got real busy with stuff.  I would like to post an idea of various cool shooting places where some of my favourite dramas have been shot with a bit of history about them. 

Grace martias:

Hello editors and writers , I have been thinking of doing an article for a while now but got real busy with stuff.  I would like to post an idea of various cool shooting places where some of my favourite dramas have been shot with a bit of history about them. 

I'll send you a message! :)