I know we've got an issue with assigning drafts to new writers and I'm happy to wait. But I'm planning to write a comparison between the Kdrama Bring It On, Ghost and the Thai remake Let's Fight, Ghost. Once the technical difficulties are fixed, of course.

Fourthaxis:

Hi, I would like to write an article on 'Mr Gu: A man of many faces' about the many Mr. Gu-s in C-drama.

Please share a link in case the topic is available. Thanks! :)

Hi, I'll message you!

SakuraPrincess:

I know we've got an issue with assigning drafts to new writers and I'm happy to wait. But I'm planning to write a comparison between the Kdrama Bring It On, Ghost and the Thai remake Let's Fight, Ghost. Once the technical difficulties are fixed, of course.

Hi there! That's a nice idea and we'd love to have your article, but due to the issue we currently can't assign any draft to you. So please come back to claim a topic once the issue is resolved. The editors will announce it in the forum if there are any updates. :)

Hello admins! I understand that the issue of not accepting new writers hasn't been resolved yet. However, if we are to collab with an experienced writer, will that be possible? Because we have an article idea and that is to do a write up about the Hungry Ghosts Festival. We still haven't decide on the title yet, so this is just a rough idea :) 

Hi. I'd like to write an article about already finished drama "Twenty-five twenty-one" if that would be possible :) the main focus of the article would be about the reasons why it was one of the best dramas these days in my opinion ^^

awkward potato:

Hello admins! I understand that the issue of not accepting new writers hasn't been resolved yet. However, if we are to collab with an experienced writer, will that be possible? Because we have an article idea and that is to do a write up about the Hungry Ghosts Festival. We still haven't decide on the title yet, so this is just a rough idea :) 

Anyone who's received an article draft before can claim articles, yes. They can then add you as a co-writer but it will still be the draft owner's article and they have responsibility for the content of the article. :)

Heyy! I'd like to write an article about Moonshine! 

Thanks 

Zen Violet:

Heyy! I'd like to write an article about Moonshine! 

✧ Thanks ✧

Hi! We currently can't assign article drafts to users without existing articles. Otherwise, we'd love to have your article. This issue will hopefully be resolved soon, so please hold on to the idea. :)

I was working on an article with Burcu  called MDL'ers Favourite Korean Movies on MDL

but now I'll transfer it to Caspleo_svt x Burcu . And I won't be involved 

hi, the new xxxholic movie is coming out in a few weeks. can I do an article detailing the holic manga, anime and their receptions. the fan reactions and speculations and lastly how the movie could pan out. 

any need for a proof-reader / editor / reviewer?

devitto:

Hi! We currently can't assign article drafts to users without existing articles. Otherwise, we'd love to have your article. This issue will hopefully be resolved soon, so please hold on to the idea. :)

Hello! Can new writers deliver a ariticle now?  I'm really looking forward to this oppotunity. 

XingBack:

I was working on an article with Burcu  called MDL'ers Favourite Korean Movies on MDL

but now I'll transfer it to Caspleo_svt x Burcu . And I won't be involved 

I'll message you.

lovegood:

Hello! Can new writers deliver a ariticle now?  I'm really looking forward to this oppotunity. 

Hi there! Sadly, the issue has not been resolved yet. But once there are any updates about it, we're gonna announce it here in the forum. Please be patient. :)

Nienna:

any need for a proof-reader / editor / reviewer? 

Hi! There are currently no open positions as official editors on MDL.

But if you mean to offer your help to writers before they submit their article here, that's up to you and the writer then. :)