I would to try and claim the following topic:

10 Times the Male Leads Were More Villains than Heroes

I would like to wrtie a review about Cdrama Who Rules the World, but I'm a new writer. Is it OK for new writes to release articles now???????

tea:

I would to try and claim the following topic:

10 Times the Male Leads Were More Villains than Heroes

lovegood:

I would like to wrtie a review about Cdrama Who Rules the World, but I'm a new writer. Is it OK for new writes to release articles now???????

Hello!

We are sorry but unfortunately the issue for the new writers is still going on, so we can't assign both of you an article for now.  

As a reminder, here was the announcement:

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/community-tasks/29624-mdl-writers-article-ideas-discussion?pid=2059669&page=116#p2059669

We'll let you know on the forum when the issue is solved.

Cryssy Anne:

Claiming a new editorial 5 Anticipated 2022 Summer K-Dramas to Look Forward To.

Will edit and submmit soon.

Hello!

It's okay, thanks for letting us know.

I'm transferring the article "Most Popular Chinese Actresses on MDL Part 1" I started co-writing with Burcu to Suckerforhappyendings & Burcu. I won't be involved anymore. 

moonchild:

I'm transferring the article "Most Popular Chinese Actresses on MDL Part 1" I started co-writing with Burcu to Suckerforhappyendings & Burcu. I won't be involved anymore. 

yes i would like to claim The article title is Most popular actresses on mdl part 1 with burcu please

So I already claimed a particular article idea awhile ago, but then the last two years happened, and I didn't have the ability to get it submitted. It's Get the Look: Pretty Proofreader. Am I still able to submit this article? It's completely ready now.

DramaHeroine:

So I already claimed a particular article idea awhile ago, but then the last two years happened, and I didn't have the ability to get it submitted. It's Get the Look: Pretty Proofreader. Am I still able to submit this article? It's completely ready now.

Hello!

Yes you can submit it.

moonchild:

Suckerforhappyendings:

yes i would like to claim The article title is Most popular actresses on mdl part 1 with burcu please

Hello!

thanks for letting us know. The change has been taken into account.

SumiTheCat:

Hello!

Yes you can submit it. 

Great! I think I need a new link for submitting though.

DramaHeroine:

Great! I think I need a new link for submitting though.

Ah, I thought you already got a draft... Will send a message to you then.

SumiTheCat:

Ah, I thought you already got a draft... Will send a message to you then.

Thank you!

Can new writers release articles now????

lovegood:

Can new writers release articles now????

Not yet, unfortunately.

Just leavening a  informative note, I just submitted a news article (admins usually take these topics)

Premiere Diary for, Link: Eat, Love, Die