lovegood:

Can new writers release articles now?? I'm looking forward to an oppotunity!!!

Unfortunately not, sorry!

New Trailer Revealed: 5 "Sweet On" Summer Lineup of 2022

A new topic with news, submitted. Simply leaving a note.

Cryssy Anne:

Hello! Hope you are having a nice Summer! Someone should delete this topic from the Recaps table section. Have a pleasant week!

The Day of Becoming YouReview/RecapCryssy Anne and  Brownie
13/06/2021Submitted already long ago

https://mydramalist.com/article/a-weekend-delight-the-day-of-becoming-you-2021

Hello!

Thank you for letting us know, table has been adjusted.

I would love to write about  the different types of time travel (and their perspectives) in Asian media (movies and dramas). Idk how to explain properly, but it's like… The different types of time travel. The romance ones, the comedy ones, the deeply meaningful etc... 

marvelous:

I would love to write about  the different types of time travel (and their perspectives) in Asian media (movies and dramas). Idk how to explain properly, but it's like… The different types of time travel. The romance ones, the comedy ones, the deeply meaningful etc... 

Hi! We still can't assign drafts to users who haven't written articles before. Once this issue is resolved, we'd love to have your article, of course. :)

devitto:

Hi! We still can't assign drafts to users who haven't written articles before. Once this issue is resolved, we'd love to have your article, of course. :)

Oh, thank you sm! I did not know that <3

Thanks for letting us know the status of the articles for new writers. Hoping it gets fixed soon since it's been quite a while now.

ik that the issue with new writers still hasn't been resolved, but i would like to say that if anyone would like to join me in writing a fan guide for Jo Seung Woo once it is i would love to work with you! major theater geek here that got into him five years ago bc of Jekyll and Hyde/Hedwig and honestly i'm surprised we don't have one for him yet, sksksksk 

hello

can i write an article about the MBTI of actors and actresses if it's not already taken on done

Writing prompt: 

How has censorship affected C-dramas in the last decade? How many dramas have been canceled, or reuploaded due to censorship? Possible predictions?

fiflydramalover:

Writing prompt: 

How has censorship affected C-dramas in the last decade? How many dramas have been canceled, or reuploaded due to censorship? Possible predictions? 

There's a section about censorship in my article, A Brief History of Chinese Dramas.

If you plan to go into more detail than I did, I'd be interested in reading it.  There are probably some dramas that got banned that I didn't mention.  Maybe you could also expand the article by discussing both dramas and films.

I wrote an article about the history of J-dramas, similar to my article "A Brief History of Chinese Dramas" but focusing on Japan instead of China.

Is anyone interested in reading the article and giving me feedback?  I'm hoping to get feedback from a few people before submitting it.  If you're interested, let me know and I'll send you a link to the Google doc.

mjf314:

I wrote an article about the history of J-dramas, similar to my article "A Brief History of Chinese Dramas" but focusing on Japan instead of China.

Is anyone interested in reading the article and giving me feedback?  I'm hoping to get feedback from a few people before submitting it.  If you're interested, let me know and I'll send you a link to the Google doc.

I would love to! 

marvelous:

I would love to! 

Ok, I sent you the link.  Thanks.

Suckerforhappyendings:

hello

can i write an article about the MBTI of actors and actresses if it's not already taken on done

I'll message you!