Zen Violet:

Hiii 🤗

I was wondering if I could write an article about the significance of Film Stills from collection of iconic films throughout history, with a similar vibe to my forum post 
here

Your post is almost impossible to read in dark mode (dark blue text on a dark gray background).

Zen Violet:

Hiii ?

I was wondering if I could write an article about the significance of Film Stills from collection of iconic films throughout history, with a similar vibe to my forum post 
here

Hello!

I'm sorry but we currently can't assign drafts to people who have never written an article before. 

Here is the announcement.

(And I confirm we can't read your message in dark mode)

Hi! Will it be alright for me to write an ultra fan guide for Cheng Yi? (๑・̑◡・̑๑)

Cryssy Anne:

Planning to write until next year a new editorial with title:

Summer Meets Winter: 37 All Time Favorite Soundtracks. 

Pinning my idea here https://mydramalist.com/profile/Cryssy/feeds/e6OxDCy

This topic for now it's postponed but will be written in time for sure. Don't know exactly when. Thank you for your understanding.

I want to write an article on How to Recover from Post-Series Depression. 

awkward potato:

Hi! Will it be alright for me to write an ultra fan guide for Cheng Yi? (๑・̑◡・̑๑)

I'll message you! 

becomingtia:

I want to write an article on How to Recover from Post-Series Depression. 

Sorry, since you haven't written an article before, we currently can't assign you a draft. Once this issue is resolved, we'd love to have your article. :')

Also sorry for the late responses.

Hi! I would like to resign from my claimed topic: "Chinese miniseries" - I have it half-written, but in the end I lost my heart for it and I'm not able to finish it. So it would be better if the topic went to the "available" section, so someone else could have a go at it. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

goxia:

Hi! I would like to resign from my claimed topic: "Chinese miniseries" - I have it half-written, but in the end I lost my heart for it and I'm not able to finish it. So it would be better if the topic went to the "available" section, so someone else could have a go at it. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. 

Hello!

Thanks for letting us know, the topic is now available.

hello can i write a fan guide to nanon korapat if not taken already 

Suckerforhappyendings:

hello can i write a fan guide to nanon korapat if not taken already 

Hello!

I'm sending you a  message!

Hello! I’d like to write an article about recommending dramas by genres, together with co-writers @Mon and @XiaoZi. I’m basically almost done with my Cheng Yi fan guide and will submit it by the end of the week ( ^ω^ )

awkward potato:

Hello! I’d like to write an article about recommending dramas by genres, together with co-writers @Mon and @XiaoZi. I’m basically almost done with my Cheng Yi fan guide and will submit it by the end of the week ( ^ω^ )

Hello!

I'm sending you a message!

Hi! Should I inform here to say that I've submitted my article?

awkward potato:

Hi! Should I inform here to say that I've submitted my article?

Hello!

Yes, you can. Thank you!

SumiTheCat:

Hello!

Yes, you can. Thank you!

Thanks! I've just submitted my Cheng Yi Fanguide :)