I would like to write an article about best and worst Japanese actor and actresses as a villain. 

If a writer is interested in co-writing an article about k-dramas that depict therapy, please do message me :) I have something up my sleeve but unfortunaley I have not published an article yet, so I cannot do it on my own due to the system restrictions :) 

Hello, I have written articles and submitted  through the Article Editor link before but it was over one year ago. I know that there has been issues with new writers but I also can’t seem to access the original link anymore. I wanted to check if the link is broken or not usable anymore before I start writing my draft. I don’t have any existing drafts at this point. 

Hello, I would like to write an Year In Review article for 2022 dramas. 

baby inzhagi:

I would like to write an article about best and worst Japanese actor and actresses as a villain. 

I'm sending you a message.

mz4jun:

Hello, I would like to write an Year In Review article for 2022 dramas. 

Hello,

I'm sending you a message.

ellietheelai:

Hello!
Would like to write an editorial article about "my favorite romantic line/quotes from Asian dramas" 

The title might be change in the future :D

Thank you!

Hello, this has been completed and submitted. Thank you!

Hi, I just want to check if the problem with new writers has been resolved or is it still on-going?

Hello,

i would like to read an article  about script, writting , K-dramas and idoles. I have no clue about the responses of course. I just propose the questions here :

- do formations exist to know how to wright a K-drama scenario ? 

- How the script team are build by Agencies ? Is there script agencies ? Which one ? 

- Does Agencies use facial recognition and isometric software to select very young trainees 'cause they know they will look like this or this when they will be older ? 

- What are the main agencies in k-drama and k-pop ? 

- how to present a k-drama scenario ? 

Etc ...

TKU ,

Ansha

hey guys!

i'd like to write an article on the theme "best chinese bromances of all time" but since i can't start a draft myself, i hope a writer is interested in co-writing this article with me?

thank you!

Sorry everyone!! We will get back to you this weekend at the latest. Editors are busy/sick/etc. - Thanks for understanding. :')

No problem. Tku :)

devitto:

Sorry everyone!! We will get back to you this weekend at the latest. Editors are busy/sick/etc. - Thanks for understanding. :')

it's okay, take your time!

Paranoidlittlekid:

Hi, I just want to check if the problem with new writers has been resolved or is it still on-going?

Hi! This is still ongoing, unfortunately.

Just realized people were mostly suggesting ideas and not asking for drafts - That's great and definitely one of the uses of this thread! Maybe do try posting on the feeds as well, though, to reach a wider audience. A lot of people who have written articles in the past and might want to co-write probably don't (frequently) check this thread. I hope your ideas get realized. And if you can't find a writer to collaborate with, please hold on to them until we can give drafts to new writers again. We're all crossing our fingers for that to be soon!! 

Happy Holidays! :)

Hello,

After reading most of this discussion thread, I am fully aware there is a technical issue for new writers however I would still like to formally submit or request a topic I would love to write about. I searched the excel sheet to see if it has been covered (over 3 times ) and if it has been already written then it might have been an oversight on my part since it is currently 2 am for me.

Anyway, the topic I would love to write an article about is "Your Name Engraved Herein. Was "Birdy" truly the crazy one in the story or was it Jai Han?"

I have actually written a good portion of it on my laptop, way before I knew this was a thing. So if anyone is interested. please let me know.