JulyMoon:

I 100% agree to everything you said, Cho Na. I thought about starting a blog just to have a place where I could post my articles. I have submitted two co-written articles and god knows if they will ever get published on MDL. I can't create an online platform, but I could help with graphic editing. Anyway, you can count me in. <3

Please check your inbox. I DM-ed you 3 days ago regarding this. Due to the glitch, we on-and-off are notified when we get DMs or replies to our posts.

Hi! As a large lurker of this forum who has written editorials in the past, especially back when they still got proper attention, I totally agree with what Cho Na said and would be happy to support.

I am someone who loves to analyze stuff and write essays especially for things I am passionate about. I think editorials that do something similar promote a lot of discussion and critical thinking on dramas, which is important. 

I am totally in, feel free to pm/dm me for anything I can do to help. 

Hi ! Cho na I too completely support you. Ping me whenever you need any help

Cho Na:

Please check your inbox. I DM-ed you 3 days ago regarding this. Due to the glitch, we on-and-off are notified when we get DMs or replies to our posts.

I'm so sorry, Cho Na. I've read your DM and replied now. 

starflakes:
I am totally in, feel free to pm/dm me for anything I can do to help. 

Suzy:

Hi ! Cho na I too completely support you. Ping me whenever you need any help

Great to see so many supporting the idea. <3 Writers unite! ^.^

I totally agree with Cho Na too !!

Whatever that is going on with MDL made me lost interest in writing an article for them. My drafts are just there collecting dust :C

Would totally support whatever plans you are coming up. Although I could not help in terms of back end issue, I could totally still be there to deliver interesting articles <3

devitto:

:D

!

Im in