Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 catstreet:

I was thinking of writing an article about young up and coming Japanese actors who are just starting to make a name for themselves (for example, Okada Kenshi, among others), basically the next gen of actors haha. Would this be okay?

ofc!! go ahead! ^~^

Hi I'm interested in claiming My Favorite Korean Variety Shows and Why I Love Them. Is it possible for me to do? 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 soumeow:

Hi I'm interested in claiming My Favorite Korean Variety Shows and Why I Love Them. Is it possible for me to do? 

Yes, you can. Once you are done writing, message me.

I'm interested in writing an article about the Visual Artistry of "Come and Hug Me", focusing on the visual cues they use throughout the drama to better convey their story such as: using metaphors to represent characters, changing the use of color from cold to warm to build a certain mood, using framing to isolate characters or show division between them, etc. 

It'll be something of an analysis of the art direction, rather than the story. Would that be okay?

3GGG:

I'm interested in writing an article about the Visual Artistry of "Come and Hug Me", focusing on the visual cues they use throughout the drama to better convey their story such as: using metaphors to represent characters, changing the use of color from cold to warm to build a certain mood, using framing to isolate characters or show division between them, etc. 

It'll be something of an analysis of the art direction, rather than the story. Would that be okay?

Yeah, sounds great :)

Ceki:

Yeah, sounds great :)

Awesome, thank you! Will send you a PM when I'm done. :)

Yuanwei:

Don't worry. There's no deadline for the articles that you want to write, unless it's a currently airing show. :D

It took me a few months (I'm sorry! I just got so busy!) but I've finally finished the Terrace House article! Am I still able to submit it?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Hanna:

It took me a few months (I'm sorry! I just got so busy!) but I've finally finished the Terrace House article! Am I still able to submit it? 

yes, you can. just dm me to give you the link ^~^

I'm currently writing an article on the motifs of Sky Castle.When I'm finished what should i do?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Kyle:

I'm currently writing an article on the motifs of Sky Castle.When I'm finished what should i do?

sent me a message so I can give you the link to add your article and submit it for editing. 

I'm interested in writing a 2018 round-up of the best OSTs in K-dramas,  can i do so ?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 chimmysgirl:

I'm interested in writing a 2018 round-up of the best OSTs in K-dramas,  can i do so ?

Yes, you can. Let me know when you finish so I can give you the link. 

I was wondering if I can write an article in which I will be talking about my life as a binge-watcher and the problems I (and probably many binge-watchers) face?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Minarii:

I was wondering if I can write an article in which I will be talking about my life as a binge-watcher and the problems I (and probably many binge-watchers) face?

Oki, let me know when you are done.

I'm interested in writing an article covering five visual cues often used in K-dramas and the function each of them serves within the narrative. I'm thinking of adding two examples of each from different dramas where the cue is used in the same way, and then add a third example (for the ones I find) where the cue/technique/shot was used in a new way. Would that be okay?