I would love to write an article relating through comparision Scarlet Heart between the original vs korean version.

Lively Persimmon:
I wanted to write an article titled " If Kpop Songs Were Kdramas" can I do something like that ?

Sounds good!

Hotsushi-kun:
I would love to write an article relating through comparision Scarlet Heart between the original vs korean version.

This also sounds like a good idea, go ahead!

i am making a Asian (japanese slanted, cause thats what i watch) Trope Series on my youtube channel..first video featuring the Kabe-don, (I think the next one is the piggy back ride)  may I write an article about it for MDL as well when I do each video?

OldAnimeLady:

i am making a Asian (japanese slanted, cause thats what i watch) Trope Series on my youtube channel..first video featuring the Kabe-don, (I think the next one is the piggy back ride)  may I write an article about it for MDL as well when I do each video?

Sure!

I want to write a Top 10 Most Touching Moments In Dramas. 

Wandering_Queen:

I want to write a Top 10 Most Touching Moments In Dramas. 

Sounds good!

I was wondering if I could put placeholders on stalkers guides for Yoshizawa Ryo and Masaki Suda, I'll be working on them over the next month, but just figured I'd ask to claim them ahead of time :) 

catstreet:

I was wondering if I could put placeholders on stalkers guides for Yoshizawa Ryo and Masaki Suda, I'll be working on them over the next month, but just figured I'd ask to claim them ahead of time :) 

loved ur satoh takeru stalker's guide <3

im really looking forward to all these articles....i should make time to write some soon (T-T) 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 catstreet:

You have the green light :D

I was thinking of a topic but needed your opinion if it will be fun. Drama which should have been BL - as in where the bromance was so hot that the FL was not needed.. if you think it is funny, do suggest.

neaa:

I was thinking of a topic but needed your opinion if it will be fun. Drama which should have been BL - as in where the bromance was so hot that the FL was not needed.. if you think it is funny, do suggest.

I'd be interested in reading that one. A recent drama that comes to mind which would fit this like a glove is Wok of Love. Honestly, the bromance was much better than the romance. In fact, the FL even becomes jealous over the feeling the ML holds for the 2ML.

neaa:

lol I cant believe baker king fueled ur rage enough to do this....SWDBS should be on this list tbh

3GGG:

I'd be interested in reading that one. A recent drama that comes to mind which would fit this like a glove is Wok of Love. Honestly, the bromance was much better than the romance. In fact, the FL even becomes jealous over the feeling the ML holds for the 2ML. 

Haven’t watched it.. but I might be able to watch it in few days if possible.

Oneesama:

lol I cant believe baker king fueled ur rage enough to do this....SWDBS should be on this list tbh

Yes, it did. And the second drama that came into my mind was strong woman do bong soon!