Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 3GGG:

I'm interested in writing an article covering five visual cues often used in K-dramas and the function each of them serves within the narrative. I'm thinking of adding two examples of each from different dramas where the cue is used in the same way, and then add a third example (for the ones I find) where the cue/technique/shot was used in a new way. Would that be okay?

Yes, go ahead. We are always opened to new ideas for articles. ^_^

Awesome, thank you, @Yuanwei. I'll submit it for approval when I'm done. :)

Hi.. I’m new on MDL. I would love to write an article. I just browsed the available topics. Can I write an article on “Top dramas about Prosecutors/Lawyers” ???

Sneha:

Hi.. I’m new on MDL. I would love to write an article. I just browsed the available topics. Can I write an article on “Top dramas about Prosecutors/Lawyers” ???

Answered via pm~ p.s. there's info on the 1st page of this thread too

Ceki:

Answered via pm~ p.s. there's info on the 1st page of this thread too

Okay thanks for the info :)

Can I do an article like "HYH's top 5 feel good dramas" or "Let's Talk About: HYH's Top 5 Feel Good Dramas"? It would list dramas that are good for bad moods/anxiety/etc. Just ones I find nice or soothing.

hideyourheart:

Can I do an article like "HYH's top 5 feel good dramas" or "Let's Talk About: HYH's Top 5 Feel Good Dramas"? It would list dramas that are good for bad moods/anxiety/etc. Just ones I find nice or soothing. 

Sure! :)

Ceki:

Sure! :)

Thank you! ♥

Request to be able to write on the hiatus of arashi in 2020

OldAnimeLady:

Request to be able to write on the hiatus of arashi in 2020

If they're going on hiatus only as a band then that is not a good idea, but if they're going on hiatus as actors as well, then sure.

Ceki:

If they're going on hiatus only as a band then that is not a good idea, but if they're going on hiatus as actors as well, then sure.

Ok ill do it on my blog then because they have not been clear

Hey there, can you make an article on Top 10 Best Japanese Drama made during the Heisei Era, it would be great if you guys make it one.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Hotsushi-kun:

Hey there, can you make an article on Top 10 Best Japanese Drama made during the Heisei Era, it would be great if you guys make it one.

Heisei era is coming to an end soon, right? That's a good idea. Maybe someone will pick it up soon. 

Hi! I am wondering if I can cover a review of Kingdom?  Or if someone has already asked for it?

Also, I hate to ask something else, but where is the stance on dramas that have aired and completed in the years 2017-2018 getting review articles or would those be better to not include in reviews since they have been completed for such a long while? Just asking for reference in case I feel the urge to write any reviews for previously completed dramas.

Thank you again!

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 hideyourheart:

Hi! I am wondering if I can cover a review of Kingdom?  Or if someone has already asked for it?

Also, I hate to ask something else, but where is the stance on dramas that have aired and completed in the years 2017-2018 getting review articles or would those be better to not include in reviews since they have been completed for such a long while? Just asking for reference in case I feel the urge to write any reviews for previously completed dramas.

Thank you again!

Yes, you can review Kingdom. 

You can write reviews for any drama (the year doesn't matter) you watched as long as you inform us here, so we know you want to write about it and no one else claimed it before you. :)