Yuanwei:

You have the green light :D

Just thought I'd mention that I'm gonna change things up and hold off on the Yoshizawa Ryo article until after Bleach releases as it's likely I'll want to watch it, will probably release the article to coincide with that. In the meantime I might work on Matsuzaka Tori's stalker's guide, if I get the green light on that? :) 

I am going to write a stalkers guide on Yamada Takayuki and Araki Yuko soon ish.  i think I am going to go with catstreets current format of highlighting a few dramas with pictures and then the career stats after wards..

Also I give permission to translate any of my articles to Spanish for the ES site

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 catstreet:

Just thought I'd mention that I'm gonna change things up and hold off on the Yoshizawa Ryo article until after Bleach releases as it's likely I'll want to watch it, will probably release the article to coincide with that. In the meantime I might work on Matsuzaka Tori's stalker's guide, if I get the green light on that? :) 

Ofc you have the green light. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 OldAnimeLady:

I am going to write a stalkers guide on Yamada Takayuki and Araki Yuko soon ish.  i think I am going to go with catstreets current format of highlighting a few dramas with pictures and then the career stats after wards..

Also I give permission to translate any of my articles to Spanish for the ES site

Okay. Go ahead. :D

Oki. 

Can I write an article introducing the Terrace House franchise? I would kinda go over the basic premise/format, introduce the different series etc. It's a reality show but all the seasons are listed here on MDL so I'm assuming it's okay to write an article about? Please let me know :D

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Hanna:

Can I write an article introducing the Terrace House franchise? I would kinda go over the basic premise/format, introduce the different series etc. It's a reality show but all the seasons are listed here on MDL so I'm assuming it's okay to write an article about? Please let me know :D

Yes, you can do it. :D

neaa:

I was thinking of a topic but needed your opinion if it will be fun. Drama which should have been BL - as in where the bromance was so hot that the FL was not needed.. if you think it is funny, do suggest.

Would it be okay to go ahead?

neaa:

I was thinking of a topic but needed your opinion if it will be fun. Drama which should have been BL - as in where the bromance was so hot that the FL was not needed.. if you think it is funny, do suggest.

Please forward this question to Skye, I don't know if the admins allow now BL topics :)

Yuanwei:

Yes, you can do it. :D

Actually I've just moved to a new apartment and the internet isn't getting set up until late next week :( So I don't think I'll be able to get it done within a week deadline like the rules say. Is it okay if I take an extra few days?

Hanna:

Actually I've just moved to a new apartment and the internet isn't getting set up until late next week :( So I don't think I'll be able to get it done within a week deadline like the rules say. Is it okay if I take an extra few days?

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the week deadline is more for the currently watching articles (like for stuff that's airing), as far as I'm aware :) 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 catstreet:

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the week deadline is more for the currently watching articles (like for stuff that's airing), as far as I'm aware :) 

That's right. :D  

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Hanna:

Don't worry. There's no deadline for the articles that you want to write, unless it's a currently airing show. :D

I would like to write an article : " What if Hey! Say! JUMP was cast in Hanazakari No Kimitachi E"

May I proceed?

AishwaryaMV:

I would like to write an article : " What if Hey! Say! JUMP was cast in Hanazakari No Kimitachi E"

May I proceed?

Yes! :)

Ceki:

Yes! :)

Thank you! :)