Thank You!

I would like to write an article on BLEACH which just hit netflix

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 OldAnimeLady:

I would like to write an article on BLEACH which just hit netflix

Go ahead! :D

Yuanwei:

Go ahead! :D

If either of my 2 sitting the queue need to be re-done just let me know i have no issue , i did experimental formatting with the Stalkers guide and other people may thinks its fail..I will gladly fix it if they do.

Can I write Stalker's Guide to Do Kyungsoo?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Ugly Duckling:

Can I write Stalker's Guide to Do Kyungsoo?

Ofc... go ahead :D

Can i write an article detailing ways to contribute to MDL?

How to add people/titles/trailers/articles (this will just be a link to skye n rains recent article with a few pointers or suggestions)?  

Kinda like my New to mdl article i did a few months back?

@Ceki i would like to write a Currently Watching article on  'The Guest' by OCN. Could you tell me where do i write it and to whom should i submit my article?

CW articles go in this post

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/community-tasks/32838-mdl-writers-currently-watching-cw-articles-list

Manny_95:

@Ceki i would like to write a Currently Watching article on  'The Guest' by OCN. Could you tell me where do i write it and to whom should i submit my article?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 OldAnimeLady:

Can i write an article detailing ways to contribute to MDL?

How to add people/titles/trailers/articles (this will just be a link to skye n rains recent article with a few pointers or suggestions)?  

Kinda like my New to mdl article i did a few months back?

You have the green light

I have submitted an article on happy ever after in Korean dramas.  But I didn't claim the topic beforehand. Is it fine to claim it now?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Ankita:

I have submitted an article on happy ever after in Korean dramas.  But I didn't claim the topic beforehand. Is it fine to claim it now?

Don't worry. It's alright. ^~^

I was thinking of writing an article about young up and coming Japanese actors who are just starting to make a name for themselves (for example, Okada Kenshi, among others), basically the next gen of actors haha. Would this be okay?