Yuanwei:

Okay. :) 

I'll try limit to two BL dramas in 'upcoming'. HA HA HA :P

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Mio:

I'll try limit to two BL dramas in 'upcoming'. HA HA HA :P

Lol, but you can write about them all. As long as the article is not only about them. XD

Yuanwei:

Lol, but you can write about them all. As long as the article is not only about them. XD

I might actually write an article about upcoming BL dramas in 2020... hmmm :P what do you think?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Mio:

I might actually write an article about upcoming BL dramas in 2020... hmmm :P what do you think?

You'll have to contact Skye about it. :( Articles that focus only on BL are a no-no as far as I know. ㅠ.ㅠ

Yuanwei:

You'll have to contact Skye about it. :( Articles that focus only on BL are a no-no as far as I know. ㅠ.ㅠ

ah okay. I can understand why they are a no-no... when that changes PM me. :P lol T . T

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Mio:

ah okay. I can understand why they are a no-no... when that changes PM me. :P lol T . T

Yeah. Until then, we can just mention them here and there. :D

Hi There:  Would it be okay if I did a Currently Watching for Because I Want to Talk?

Thanks.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Akage Girl:

Hi There:  Would it be okay if I did a Currently Watching for Because I Want to Talk?

Thanks.

Yes. :) 

I'm just finishing up some articles (just need to finish watching a few things and adding last little bits in) but would it be okay for me to do an Ultra Fan Guide for 

Onew, Jonghyun and Key from SHINee, and for horror director Shiraishi Koji?

Also, I've written a few short articles on top 10 short films from different Asian countries, would I be okay to put them on here? They haven't been posted anywhere, they were just a small project I did ^^ - there's a draft for South Korea in my unpublished articles if that helps give an idea ><

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 etherealtaekibum:

I'm just finishing up some articles (just need to finish watching a few things and adding last little bits in) but would it be okay for me to do an Ultra Fan Guide for 

Onew, Jonghyun and Key from SHINee, and for horror director Shiraishi Koji?

Also, I've written a few short articles on top 10 short films from different Asian countries, would I be okay to put them on here? They haven't been posted anywhere, they were just a small project I did ^^ - there's a draft for South Korea in my unpublished articles if that helps give an idea ><

I'm gonna be busy for the next hours but I'll come back to you later once I'm able to check your draft. :D it should be be okay though the article about Jonghyun should have a different name. It's a sensitive issue for many of his fans. 

Yuanwei:

I'm gonna be busy for the next hours but I'll come back to you later once I'm able to check your draft. :D it should be be okay though the article about Jonghyun should have a different name. It's a sensitive issue for many of his fans. 

Just sent in another one of mine so I just have one left and one long one that's a long ongoing thing anyway now ^^

Would I be okay to just do Onew and Key then? I'll let someone who's been a Shawol longer than I take on Jonghyun's

Yuanwei who changed photo on my article?! >< I would like it if that was changed back... It's ugly now! Just 20 minutes ago it was my photo... :( and in the future if you don't like my photos, please notify me, I don't want this happening... 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Mio:

Yuanwei who changed photo on my article?! >< I would like it if that was changed back... It's ugly now! Just 20 minutes ago it was my photo... :( and in the future if you don't like my photos, please notify me, I don't want this happening... 

Sorry but I don't know who changed it. Definitely not me. I'll talk to them. 

I don't know why is it so hard to send a message and say why things need to be changed, I can send you a msg somehow.. It isn't so hard. I'm really mad right now... I didn't work on article just for someone to change stuff like that without explanation why and what I would have it changed to. It's just rude. If you can't change it, please delete it altogether. :) 

Yuanwei:

Sorry but I don't know who changed it. Definitely not me. I'll talk to them. 

I know it's not you.... But I only talk to you so here I'm asking you xD