Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Noelleung:

Hello! I have more time now, bored because of quarantined so I would like to write. 

Can I write about my TOP 10 C-actor in ancient costumes?

I have a question, do we have to put a date in the schedule? I remember last time I was sorta confused about that. Thanks!

Hey there! 

Yep. You can. Go ahead. 

You don't have to add it. ^~^

I'd like to write an article about the art of The Untamed. Is that okay?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Akage Girl:

I'd like to write an article about the art of The Untamed. Is that okay?

what do you mean by art of the Untamed? :D

How the  relationships between the characters are beautiful and complicated...like a painting.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Akage Girl:

How the  relationships between the characters are beautiful and complicated...like a painting.

I see. Okay then. You can go ahead and write about it. :D

Hello, I would like to try writing an article about a series of Korean historical movies. (May 18, 1987, A Taxi Driver)

I would like this to be some sort of a spotlight/introduction to those movies and the real events that they are based on.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Asuna-san:

Hello, I would like to try writing an article about a series of Korean historical movies. (May 18, 1987, A Taxi Driver)

I would like this to be some sort of a spotlight/introduction to those movies and the real events that they are based on.

Hey there!

That sounds interesting. You can start writing your first article. When you are done, send me a message so I can give you the link to submit it. ^~^

Hello, 

Just want to check if there is already an article about post-95 Chinese actors and actresses. I think I read something before. If not, I would like to write an article about it.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 mz4jun:

Hello, 

Just want to check if there is already an article about post-95 Chinese actors and actresses. I think I read something before. If not, I would like to write an article about it.

Hey there!

There's no such article, so you can go ahead and write about them. ^~^

Yuanwei:

Hey there!

There's no such article, so you can go ahead and write about them. ^~^

Okie, thank you!

Can I write an article about reasons why the chinese drama "skate into love" should be watched?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 annenana:

Can I write an article about reasons why the chinese drama "skate into love" should be watched?

Hey there! I thought I answered you but might have forgotten to press the reply button last night. :))

Yes, you can. Send me a message when you are done. :D

Yuanwei:

Hey there! I thought I answered you but might have forgotten to press the reply button last night. :))

Yes, you can. Send me a message when you are done. :D

It's okay hehe thank you!!

Hey!

Can I write an article going over the two biggest Korean directors of the current day and age: Park Chan-wook and Bong Joon-ho, and seeing where they are similar/differ?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Elias:

Hey!

Can I write an article going over the two biggest Korean directors of the current day and age: Park Chan-wook and Bong Joon-ho, and seeing where they are similar/differ?

Yes, ofc. But please remember that their names should be written as Park Chan Wook and Bong Joon Ho. :D