Hey hey :) It's me again xD I just wrote an article but I have an idea for another one and wanted to ask you first before getting too into it >< I thought about writing about 5 types of MDL users (from my perspective of course) in relation how active they are. it's just for fun. I also have an idea how to include some dramas. what do you u say? ><

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Tine-chan:

Hey hey :) It's me again xD I just wrote an article but I have an idea for another one and wanted to ask you first before getting too into it >< I thought about writing about 5 types of MDL users (from my perspective of course) in relation how active they are. it's just for fun. I also have an idea how to include some dramas. what do you u say? ><

Interestind idea. Write a draft and send me a massage so I can take a look at it. 

Hello I would like to write an Article called 'The REAL Legend of Queen Danyeong and King Jungjong ofJoeseon | QF7D" - current titles 

Inspired by  Emmy's The REAL Love Story of Emperor Qianlong & Empress Fucha: How Accurate Was SOYP? Article

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Abzzski:

Hello I would like to write an Article called 'The REAL Legend of Queen Danyeong and King Jungjong ofJoeseon | QF7D" - current titles 

Inspired by  Emmy's The REAL Love Story of Emperor Qianlong & Empress Fucha: How Accurate Was SOYP? Article 

Go ahead. 

PINNED an IDEA.

Can reverse a Premiere reminder article for https://mydramalist.com/49865-psycho-but-it-s-okay?  I will work on it only in mid June, because I will have more info on this by then.

Until 15th June it will be ready for publishing.

Can I write 'Late Spring / Summer Korean Dramas 2020' I will do one for China as well. 

I've almost finished my Queen For Seven Days Article I just need to watch the drama again to check things. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Cryssy Anne:

PINNED an IDEA.

Can reverse a Premiere reminder article for https://mydramalist.com/49865-psycho-but-it-s-okay?  I will work on it only in mid June, because I will have more info on this by then.

Until 15th June it will be ready for publishing.

You mean to claim the article for that drama? Then yes, you can. ^~^

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Abzzski:

Can I write 'Late Spring / Summer Korean Dramas 2020' I will do one for China as well. 

I've almost finished my Queen For Seven Days Article I just need to watch the drama again to check things. 

Okay

Yuanwei:

You mean to claim the article for that drama? Then yes, you can. ^~^

Yes, that's what I meant, Yaay...I am happy! Thanks!

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Shi :

I have already started on the article but wanted to make sure if it's okay to write.  I am going to be doing a Stalker's Guide on Kim Da Mi. Look forward to your response :D <3

It's called Ultra Fan Guide now :D. But yep, you can write it. 

Hello!

I have an idea for my next article - "Actors you see in (almost) every Korean drama". Something like that, I'm not sure about the title.

Edit: It's mostly about supporting roles/actors.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 riri:

Hello!

I have an idea for my next article - "Actors you see in (almost) every Korean drama". Something like that, I'm not sure about the title.

Edit: It's mostly about supporting roles/actors.

Okay. You can go ahead and write it.

Hi there!

I just had a new article idea!

It's about "dramawatcher superpowers"

Or how different people watch their dramas  and how dramas help you branch out, learn subconsciously new languages.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Peppersqueak:

Hi there!

I just had a new article idea!

It's about "dramawatcher superpowers"

Or how different people watch their dramas  and how dramas help you branch out, learn subconsciously new languages.

That's interesting. Go ahead!

Heya!

I was wondering if there are any  rules specifically for the Ultra Fan Guide articles? Do we have to, for example, mention all the shows the actress was in or can we go only for the main roles or the most interesting roles?

i'm thinking of writing a fan guide for Nam Ji Hyun but before i actually start/decide if i want to dive into it i wanted to be sure i know what kind of information i should look for for the article :))