Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Bom Choi:

I want to write an article about top 10 Korean actresses

Okay. Write the first draft in Google docs and send me the link when you are done. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Nauriya:

Hi, want to write about SoonYe-Jin and her career. I am not sure if such piece is written before or not. 

Could you please send me a link with the actress? Thank you. 

Hi! I'd like to write an article entitled "Concerning Things a Drama Watcher Can Encounter with Dramas".

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 CJA:

Hi! I'd like to write an article entitled "Concerning Things a Drama Watcher Can Encounter with Dramas".

That sounds interesting. Write the first draft in Google docs and send me the link when you are done.

Hi! I'd like to write an article on advantages of watching dramas. IDK if someone has already written on this topic or similar to this.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Amour:

Hi! I'd like to write an article on advantages of watching dramas. IDK if someone has already written on this topic or similar to this.

Hey there! Write your first draft in Google docs and send me the link when you are done.

Hello Yuanwei, hope you are doing well today! 

I'd like to write another article, this one being: If recent K-Dramas were aired in the year 2008 (or something along those lines of a title). Would I be able to do this? 

Kind Regards

Can I write a review/recommendation for Cross Fire? It will be from the point of view of a non gaming/e-sport drama watcher like me. Probably the title will be "CROSS FIRE: A Gaming/E-sport Drama Everyone Can Enjoy" or something like that. Did anyone claim it yet? TIA

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Size15FeetJames:

Hello Yuanwei, hope you are doing well today! 

I'd like to write another article, this one being: If recent K-Dramas were aired in the year 2008 (or something along those lines of a title). Would I be able to do this? 

Kind Regards

Hey there! That sounds interesting. Go ahead and let me know when you are done. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Cho Na:

Can I write a review/recommendation for Cross Fire? It will be from the point of view of a non gaming/e-sport drama watcher like me. Probably the title will be "CROSS FIRE: A Gaming/E-sport Drama Everyone Can Enjoy" or something like that. Did anyone claim it yet? TIA

Hey there! No one claimed it so you can go ahead and write it. ^~^

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Bom Choi:

I would like to write an article about male leads that straightforwardly rejected other women that were not the female lead

Yep. I replied to your message as well. 

Yuanwei:

Hey there! That sounds interesting. Go ahead and let me know when you are done. 

Thanks again, sent it via message to you now!

Can I write about my top 5 favorite Chinese drama 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Kotoko:

Can I write about my top 5 favorite Chinese drama 

Of course. Send me the Google docs link when you are done. ^^

Cherish:

Hiiii, I recently added a new title, but my number of edits did not go up. The TV Show i added is already there, but it did not indicate that i was a "top contributor"

You can report the problem in this link instead https://mydramalist.com/discussions/support