Just submitted: 

Year In Review 2020: Must-watch dramas of 2020

Hello there! 

Can I write article on 'What we learn from dramas' or 'Quotes from dramas'. As I haven't written any article before can anyone tell me what's it's process or where do we write and submit.

Anushka :

Hello there! 

Can I write article on 'What we learn from dramas' or 'Quotes from dramas'. As I haven't written any article before can anyone tell me what's it's process or where do we write and submit.

I'll send you a message. :)

Cryssy Anne:

I want to make an article with Winter Dramas with Purple Theme.  

(I will mostly include purple official posters inside, recommendations with Chinese and Korean dramas combined) Somewhat similar to this article bellow:

https://mydramalist.com/article/spring-season-with-chinese-dramas-011014615 

Will be done by the half of December.

Update: Submitted since a few days ago. Now ready to edit!

Cho Na:

Cho Na and WandereR will write two drama review/recommendation articles on:

Article 1: Psych-Hunter

Article 2: The Journey Across the Night

Already contacted an editor ;D

Psych-Hunter article submitted

Hello!! I'd like to write an article on; "Hush, and why it's a must-watch airing drama"

sorry, Currently Watching; Hush 

I'd also like to do one on run on after the episodes this week air if that's fine with the editors 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 ari:

I'd also like to do one on run on after the episodes this week air if that's fine with the editors 

Someone is already working on Run On

Has the currently watching article been taken for the Korean adaptation for A Love So Beautiful? 

Cryssy Anne:

Happy New Year!~ <3

I want to write a topic that will be titled "Beautiful Writings: A Poem a Day (2018)"

I will include scenes and all the gorgeous poems from this drama.

Starting to write today!

Update: Submitted and ready to edit for next week!

Hello, I would like to write a comparison article about/titled "Sweet Home (SK, 2020) vs Alice in Borderland (JP, 2020)". Where do I submit it once I finish writing it?

Aladdin:

Hello, I would like to write a comparison article about/titled "Sweet Home (SK, 2020) vs Alice in Borderland (JP, 2020)". Where do I submit it once I finish writing it?

You'll get a link where to submit your article from an editor. Just contact one of them once you're done with your article. Good luck! 

So.... if you want to write about a topic that is not on the spreadsheet, do you present that idea in this thread so a editor can see?... also if you plan on writing an article, is there a due date to articles you write?

Whiterose451:

So.... if you want to write about a topic that is not on the spreadsheet, do you present that idea in this thread so a editor can see?... also if you plan on writing an article, is there a due date to articles you write?

You can either post your idea here or directly contact an editor like I did with my first article. 

There is no due date unless you're writing a "currently watching" article for an airing drama or an article connected to a certain date like awards/seasons etc.