For everyone that hasn't heard the news yet. Xiaojun WAYV/NCT  will make his actor debut January 11 at 12pm CST. The show is called 欢迎光临高中生 Welcome to Highschool Students. His character is freshman entering highschool. It's on Youku.  

Please create a topic!

moonchild:

Editing can take between 2 weeks - 2 months depending on the amount of incoming articles. My second article was submitted Mid December and has not been edited yet. ;)

Thank you for letting me know about this. I'll be waiting patiently.

moonchild:

You can either post your idea here or directly contact an editor like I did with my first article. 

There is no due date unless you're writing a "currently watching" article for an airing drama or an article connected to a certain date like awards/seasons etc. 

Hi! I want to write an article, named "2020 Chinese Dramas Sampler", about a recap of 2020 Chinese Dramas & the Main Chinese Dramas Trends of 2020. It will also contain an unofficial "Top 10" of Chinese dramas based on my Voting List "2020 Chinese Dramas Sampler" https://mydramalist.com/list/1XzGwWK3 in which more than 850 mdl'ers have (surprisingly) already voted over the year (together with a disclaimer that this is no real or objective or official ranking, but just for fun). 

The problem is this article has to be published in the start of February at most for it to make sense!! How to go about it for this to happen? The article is already half-written by the way, and the voting for my relevant list will end at the end of January as well (I will reflect any ranking changes in the final article of course, or I can end it sooner if the admins/editors prefer). 

I know I've talked about writing articles before & even pitched my ideas to one of the admins but never delivered (cause of lack of motivation mostly), but this time it's for real, I've already half-promised it to some mdl'ers after the rise in popularity of that voting list anyway! :)

Estelll:
I want to write an article, named "2020 Chinese Dramas Sampler", about a recap of 2020 Chinese Dramas & the Main Chinese Dramas Trends of 2020

This sounds like a wonderful article idea. If you need any help or a co-writer I would be happy to help. ^^

moonchild:

This sounds like a wonderful article idea. If you need any help or a co-writer I would be happy to help. ^^

Wow, thank you!! ^_^ I'll pm you if I need any help!

But how to go about it to ensure it will get published within the first days of February at the latest?

Estelll:

But how to go about it to ensure it will get published within the first days of February at the latest?

Contact early on an editor from this lis list https://mydramalist.com/staff

I'm sure someone will help you out!

Estelll:

I'm sure the editors can priorize it. Contact an editor about it. :)

I'd like to write an article about the K-Drama Birthcare Center (Reasons to Watch) and another one  on "Dramas I should’ve dropped" if that's okay. 

Also have one more in the making which I already contacted an editor about: Date a Drama 

Jasmine:

Hello!
I would like to write a "Top 15 Second Lead K-drama Couples that Shine Brighter than the Main Couple"
But I realised writing an article requires approval which I'm not too sure how it actually works?

Submitted:)

Cho Na:

Cho Na and WandereR will write two drama review/recommendation articles on:

Article 1: Psych-Hunter

Article 2: The Journey Across the Night

Already contacted an editor ;D

submitted The Journey Across the Night

Will write on My Forever Sunshine. Contacted an editor.

Hello! I would like to write article about poems from Korean drama 'A Poem a Day'.

Cryssy Anne:

Hello! That subject has been taken by me already. Already submitted, waiting to be published.

The proof is https://mydramalist.com/discussions/community-tasks/29624-mdl-writers-article-ideas-discussion?pid=1475759&page=66#p1475759

Okay, Gotcha!

Has anyone wrote about the fairy tales in 'It's Okay Not to be Okay'? if not then I would like to write an article about it.

Hello, i would like to write an article on some interesting elements I've noticed in Korean movies.