Peppersqueak:

Hello dear Editor team! 

I have submitted my article for a month bow, but I still haven't heard back feom anyone, regardingmy draft, so I wanted to ask, if it maybe got lost somehow, or you didn't even get my submitted article.

It would be nice if someone cpuld PM me regarding this matter.

Thank you ^^

No need to wait for a personal message. Here is a reply that explains everything right here

Hope that helps.

Peppersqueak:

Hello dear Editor team! 

I have submitted my article for a month bow, but I still haven't heard back feom anyone, regardingmy draft, so I wanted to ask, if it maybe got lost somehow, or you didn't even get my submitted article.

It would be nice if someone cpuld PM me regarding this matter.

Thank you ^^

It's in the queue for editing! Check the "Articles" tab on your profile for any changes - once an editor has started editing, it will show up in the title. The waiting time is a bit longer than usual atm, we're getting a lot of articles (likely lockdown-related ;)).

devitto:

It's in the queue for editing! Check the "Articles" tab on your profile for any changes - once an editor has started editing, it will show up in the title. The waiting time is a bit longer than usual atm, we're getting a lot of articles (likely lockdown-related ;)).

Ah the that explains why! Thanks for the info, I didn't know that there are more than usual

devitto:

Probably it's time for you guys to make announcement on needing more editors ◔◡ <

Ng Man Tat passed away recently. I don't have time to write something but if anyone does I would appreciate it. T_T

Can i write an article about incredible child actors/actresses?

ur mom:

Can i write an article about incredible child actors/actresses?

Sure!

Noelle:

Ng Man Tat passed away recently. I don't have time to write something but if anyone does I would appreciate it. T_T

It's already been written here https://mydramalist.com/article/legendary-actor-ng-man-tat-passes-away-at-69

Cho Na:

I will write an editorial article "Analyzing Healthy Relationship in Forever Love" based on the 2020 Cdrama. Already checked with an editor.

submitted

Planning to write an editorial "Appreciating a Masterpiece: 3-Iron"

Claiming a new topic titled News  Diary For Navillera (2021)

I'm gonna wait for more English sources before I start writing this one.

Hello

I was wondering if you can have interacting, discussion type articles.

As you know their are quite a lot of modern BL dramas and especially Thai series about cute couples, coming of age, angst type but not a lot like Love Is More Than A Word or even The Untamed. They have a lot natural interactions in their time and setting.

I wanted start an interactive discussion where people wanted to see some BL drama or movies in Older or other Fantasy settings adapted from their favorite novels.  I'm sure a lot of people want to see how story plays out for a Gay couple in these type of settings. 

So I wanted to create a fun discussion where they could talk about good ones like the Untamed and others similar, which could be fanfiction or popular novels. I would also be talking about a few. I wonder what would you think about that?

Hello, I'm interested in writing a drama sampler article on Leads in STEM Careers.  Depending how much  I come across in my research, I might break it up into a 4 part series (one for each subject/letter in STEM). 

Hi! Is there an article about Seo Ye Ji? If there's not, could I write one about her?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Roseflame:

Hello

I was wondering if you can have interacting, discussion type articles.

As you know their are quite a lot of modern BL dramas and especially Thai series about cute couples, coming of age, angst type but not a lot like Love Is More Than A Word or even The Untamed. They have a lot natural interactions in their time and setting.

I wanted start an interactive discussion where people wanted to see some BL drama or movies in Older or other Fantasy settings adapted from their favorite novels.  I'm sure a lot of people want to see how story plays out for a Gay couple in these type of settings. 

So I wanted to create a fun discussion where they could talk about good ones like the Untamed and others similar, which could be fanfiction or popular novels. I would also be talking about a few. I wonder what would you think about that?

Unfortunately, articles about LGBTQ+ topics just like Gore and Nudity topics are prohibited on MDL. :(