Hey, I'm planning to write another article parallelly as my first one requires some research. It's about "Dramas that had potential but wasn't impressive".

how can i write an article about a person?

Untamed Scarlet:

I want to write about ‘Deconstructing Vincenzo Success Formula & how it’s the turning point for K-Drama’ 

Can I write about this???

ok!

Suzy0025:

Hey, I'm planning to write another article parallelly as my first one requires some research. It's about "Dramas that had potential but wasn't impressive".

You've reached the 3 claimed topics limit ;) - Please let me know which ones you definitely want to write. You can find the link to the full list on the first page of this discussion.

missyphsycho:

how can i write an article about a person?

Do you mean an Ultra Fan Guide?

Hi! Is there an article claimed about Chinese rom-coms? If not, could I write the article "Awesome Chinese Rom-coms to Watch on Any Day"? Thanks!

Blizzardahm:

Hi! Is there an article claimed about Chinese rom-coms? If not, could I write the article "Awesome Chinese Rom-coms to Watch on Any Day"? Thanks!

Yep, ok!

Oh yeah I've claimed one in this forum and one is already published so this is 2nd. Don't mind the ones in the messages section.

devitto:

ok!

You've reached the 3 claimed topics limit ;) - Please let me know which ones you definitely want to write. You can find the link to the full list on the first page of this discussion.

Do you mean an Ultra Fan Guide?

no theres a drama i know a character's real name and also his information

My intro to historical Cdramas article got approved quite some time ago, but I was thinking of making it into a three part series (there's so much info to cover!) Is that possible?

Sassy queen:

Just now submitted a currently watching article on rikokatsuhttps://mydramalist.com/articles/edit/7569 is it submitted?

And please someone pick to edit this and publish before it ends

You just said you submitted so why asking if it is submitted... If you didn't get an error than it is submitted. 

I mean no offense but you should try to be a bit more patient. Editors know what they're doing and schedule the edits for articles that need to be published before a drama ends airing. No need to remind them. ;)

Sassy queen:
With whom you contacted?

Most likely an editor. 

Sassy queen:

Actually I'm new at writing article so I was a little confused

I know, I'm just trying to say there's no need to be nervous or worried. We were all beginners in writing articles at some point, but Editors have your back. ;) 

Sassy queen:

How you contacted with the editor and what said?

Just pick one of these editors in the staff list:

https://mydramalist.com/staff

You can ask them anything related to writing articles.

Cho Na:

Will co-write a recap article on Octogenarian and the 90s with ChineseDramaFan. Editor contacted.

submitted

hello. i'm new in this forum/thing in general so I don't know if I'm posting or commenting at the right post. I want to make a contribution, an actor profile to be exact. will be waiting for a response. thank you very much in advance!

ren:

hello. i'm new in this forum/thing in general so I don't know if I'm posting or commenting at the right post. I want to make a contribution, an actor profile to be exact. will be waiting for a response. thank you very much in advance!

I don't know if there is a specific thread for that, but this isn't the right thread to be asking. However, it's not something that really needs to be asked anyway. If you would like to add a profile, just go to the Explore option at the top and click the Add New Person option, then you can add info. Just make sure the profile doesn't already exist :)

ren:

Here are the guidelines: [Guidelines] Editing and Submitting New Titles and People - Forums - MyDramaList