NoirRoseHeart:

I don't know if there is a specific thread for that, but this isn't the right thread to be asking. However, it's not something that really needs to be asked anyway. If you would like to add a profile, just go to the Explore option at the top and click the Add New Person option, then you can add info. Just make sure the profile doesn't already exist :)

thank you very much! I'm not knowledgeable with these kinds of stuff.

Estelll:

Here are the guidelines: [Guidelines] Editing and Submitting New Titles and People - Forums - MyDramaList 

thank you very much! I'm not knowledgeable with these kinds of stuff.

Blizzardahm:

My intro to historical Cdramas article got approved quite some time ago, but I was thinking of making it into a three part series (there's so much info to cover!) Is that possible?

Yes, that's fine!

KingC:

Contacted and claimed an article on Chinese Drama I Don't Want To Be Friends With You. 

Sorry, can you tell me what kind of article this will be? It's not on the list yet.

Thanks to all of you for helping out new members and answering questions, too! Real Life is keeping away some team members right now, so sometimes we're a bit slower than we'd like to be. You're a big help. :)

Yuanwei:
I hope more people will join in. This idea makes me interact more with fellow friends and users. :D

:)

Yeah I've to clear my topics once more, I've written one and published  - Experience the thrilling world of dramas 

Then I told another one - Exploring CdramaLand  and other than I asked to write about "Kdramas had potential didn't make it" . So 2 topics I've to write. I hope it's clear can I start writing the latter one

Suzy0025:

Yeah I've to clear my topics once more, I've written one and published  - Experience the thrilling world of dramas 

Then I told another one - Exploring CdramaLand  and other than I asked to write about "Kdramas had potential didn't make it" . So 2 topics I've to write. I hope it's clear can I start writing the latter one

That's okay!

Untamed Scarlet:

The New Age Thai Drama The Comments has just aired apart from an exceptionally powerful storyline it talks about cyberbullying - I want to write an article on this 

Comment By Comment OverView of ‘The Comments’ - Toxic Social Media Craziness

Okay, go ahead!

Hello! I would like to write an article on my opinion and musing of Second Lead Syndrome (planning for it to be called "Reexamining Second Lead Syndrome"). This will be my first time writing an article on MDL. I have an unformatted rough draft on a Word Doc.

Hanah:

Hello! I would like to write an article on my opinion and musing of Second Lead Syndrome (planning for it to be called "Reexamining Second Lead Syndrome"). This will be my first time writing an article on MDL. I have an unformatted rough draft on a Word Doc. 

I'll send you a message!

Will write a recap article on C-drama Mysterious Love (2021). Editor contacted.

Hi all!

So I've recently submitted an article, and was wondering if I was allowed to write another article while that one was waiting to be edited and published, or if I need to wait until that one has been published first?

Thank you in advance!

Ford Carter:

Hi all!

So I've recently submitted an article, and was wondering if I was allowed to write another article while that one was waiting to be edited and published, or if I need to wait until that one has been published first?

Thank you in advance!

You can write another article when your first one is being edited (you can claim 3 articles at the maximum at the same time), but remember to get your idea approved first. :)

How to claim articles? :/

Blizzardahm:

You can write another article when your first one is being edited (you can claim 3 articles at the maximum at the same time), but remember to get your idea approved first. :)

Thoughts of Tani:

How to claim articles? :/

Means you have to pitch your article topic here and then editors will approve it. 

Half-Blood Prince:

Means you have to pitch your article topic here and then editors will approve it. 

ooo...hmmm i wonder if my topics would be good enough for that ..will try :)