I have an idea for "My comfort dramas on a gloomy day".  if  no one submitted this till now i like to write it.

nunu noona:

I have an idea for "My comfort dramas on a gloomy day".  if  no one submitted this till now i like to write it.

I WANNA READ IT! :P

Blizzardahm :

Submitted, can we work on a part 2? Tysm!

Yes!

nunu noona:

ok!

Hello I would like to write an article of shows that I would recommenced that have come out in the year 2020 - 2021 

Thoughts of Tani:

I WANNA READ IT! :P

Thank you!! I'm working on it now :D

Is anyone else having difficulty with the article form? It isn't letting me in, and keeps saying authorization failed. I'm not 100% sure what's going on and it hasn't resolved when I've logged out and back in.

Ford Carter:

Is anyone else having difficulty with the article form? It isn't letting me in, and keeps saying authorization failed. I'm not 100% sure what's going on and it hasn't resolved when I've logged out and back in.

Yes me too if I try to create a new draft. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Ford Carter:

Due to some writers sharing the link in public and people abusing it, the link has been restricted recently. 

New writers have to contact the editors each time they want to write an article so that we can create a custom link for each article and for each of them.

Users who have been writing for a while and have lots of articles under their belt got a Writer role tag and can access the link anytime as long as they inform one of the editors of their topics.

Hope this is clear!

If anyone has any other questions or is confused, please let me know! ^~^

Thank you!

Hello, I would like to write an article about 'Long Vacation - 25 Years On'. It completed airing on 24th June 1996 and I thought it might be nice to give it some love. 

Varric T :

Hello, I would like to write an article about 'Long Vacation - 25 Years On'. It completed airing on 24th June 1996 and I thought it might be nice to give it some love. 

Sounds like a great topic.

Yuanwei:
Due to some writers sharing the link in public and people abusing it, the link has been restricted recently.

If previously I had already created a link for a new article that I have never written/submitted, will it still work for a new article or should I ask for a new link? 

When I wrote my first article, by mistake I created three different pages, then I converted one in a second article, while the third one is still there, blank... I was thinking about using it for a third article (didn't ask for the approval yet, because I'm still thinking, but...), will it still be possible to use that link or is better to create a completely new page?

Link to a Feeds post with this information: 

https://mydramalist.com/profile/devitto/feeds/d3yXXSB

lucy_lu:

If previously I had already created a link for a new article that I have never written/submitted, will it still work for a new article or should I ask for a new link? 

When I wrote my first article, by mistake I created three different pages, then I converted one in a second article, while the third one is still there, blank... I was thinking about using it for a third article (didn't ask for the approval yet, because I'm still thinking, but...), will it still be possible to use that link or is better to create a completely new page?

Existing drafts can still be edited and submitted!

devitto:

Link to a Feeds post with this information: 

https://mydramalist.com/profile/devitto/feeds/d3yXXSB

Existing drafts can still be edited and submitted!

got it, thanks! :D

Hello. I think I'm in the right place, I would like to do an article on a list of 30 or so dramas without any romance in them. I searched for a list like this but couldn't find one so I decided to make one of my own. It'd be cool and helpful for people who don't like seeing 'romance' on the top of their stats ;)