MDL needs Graphic Design help!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey everyone, MDL needs your help! We're in need of a graphic designer who can create a 300x150 (or 300x125 if you like that better) advertisement for MDL that says "Want to write for MDL?" or something along those lines. Thanks! Post your entries in this thread. The one we feel is the best will be picked. Thank you <3
abs wrote:

I really like this one.
abs wrote:

All of these are great Abs! I especially like this one. :)
I like the first one too ^^
I will join the crowd: I like the first one too ^^
abs wrote:

i would try but i dont think i can top this one! awesome design ab!
Try anyways guys. It's possible we can even rotate a few after a couple of days/weeks
Is there going to be a deadline for this? I could try making something over the next couple days after the holiday is over (:
Crazy4You wrote: Is there going to be a deadline for this? I could try making something over the next couple days after the holiday is over (:

There probably won't be a specific end date. We will probably get one of the ads up in the next day or so though
Skye-N-Rain wrote: There probably won't be a specific end date. We will probably get one of the ads up in the next day or so though

Maybe I may give a try then...
I'll give this a try too. *dusts off photoshop*
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Try anyways guys. It's possible we can even rotate a few after a couple of days/weeks

Can it be GIF too, or do you prefer 'normal' ?
'cause clearly i'm in need of a distraction from proper work ><