1 - Of course, if you'd like someone to help you run this thing, I'm your girl...I'm on MDL all the time when I'm not working, it's practically my only SNS. 

2 - A FF.Net   community could be nice. I've seen a couple of drama fic there, so other user from FF.net or could come to MDL and increase the number of writers here too. 

3 - I think that MA are even forbidden in FF.net, and I'm pretty sure it would be red flagged as innapropriate here too. However, I've seen plenty of  FF.net fictions posted there under the rating M (that is supposed to be 18+ but for non too graphic violence/non-explicit sexual content) that were clearly MA (adults only - graphic violence/explicit sexual content)...I'm personnaly alright with M, but won't read/write anything rated MA. 

4 - I'd also prefer drama/movies fictions. There are already plenty of kpop fictions out there on asianfanfiction.com 

5 - Prompts are always fun, and they sure add challenge...I'm torn. I like the idea of having a user surprised, inspired and challenged by the promp he/she is given. For the first month , it could get people into writing without having to worry about lack of inspiration. 

6 - As for word count limits : keeping it short is a good way to reassure new writers. You don't have to worry about being the only one who stopped after 3k when others wrote a book. We could expand the limit later, but 100w to 3k is nice for the first month. 

7 - Before we move up to actual contests what do you think of special themes challenge like Halloween Special, Xmas Special, New Year Special, Valentine Day Special, White Day Special, Cherry Blossom Special, Summer Break,  Back to School Themes ? They would be there along with a couple of imposed words , lines, or locations, and those who accept the challenge and succeed in meeting all the conditions could get a profile banner,. Those special fic challenge would exist in parallel of the monthly fics. What do you think ?  Anyway, I've always liked the idea of having imposed words or lines or locations, because there is a challenge without direct competition, and it's fun after debating by yourself and writing something, to see how your friends did it. 

1) Yay! Help is always appreciated. :) I'll send you a message.

2) Same with AO3-- I've seen a handful of drama fics there. I just wanted to make sure there'd be interest, since I've set things up like that before and had nobody use them, lol.

3) Yep, just got a reply from Skye that we can't even link to M-rated stuff. So, T's our rating cap (which is plenty high, imo). 

4) Glad I'm not alone in that opinion. No rpf, it is!

5) I was thinking more that we'd have a list of prompts that writers could choose from, at least for this round (we can assign them for future challenges, though, certainly). It really can be a hugely helpful inspiration.

6) MTE!

7) We could absolutely do that-- I especially like the idea of running them alongside non-themed challenges.
No M... (T_T) But I will respect the rules, of course. :P
1) Then count me in. I'll be awaiting your message. We need to start as soon as possible, femmedesneige already feels like starting to write and would like a prompt. Can I give her one PLEAAAAASE ? X)
2) I'll let you take care of that then, let me know what you find out !
3)T is already plenty, if you consider that we're writing about drama...and they are all rated T and below ! One good idea to remember would be : "If it wouldn't  be broadcast as a drama, then it shouldn't be written as a fiction."
4) :)
5)Ok, I'll follow your lead for this first month ! let's compile a list. If you agree to let me give a prompt to femmedesneiges so she can start, I would add the prompt I'd gave her to the list. Do you want to make the thread, to manage the first post, or do you want me to take care of it ?)
6) :)
7) I'll this since september is already one third done it's too late to do a back to school theme this year, so why not start the themes next month with Halloween?
1) lol, I think most of this is what I'd cover in a message, so we can finish planning and surprise... well, absolutely no one at this point, lol, but still-- with our reveal. ;) I'll just skip to:

3) THIS. It doesn't seem to be that common a concept in some fandom circles, but I think it's perfect for this one!

@femme - It's for the good of the site... *consoling hugs* ;)
@Juniko, it's not really that I want to write so soon, more I'm impatient to see what people would come up with. xD

@Railise, I know, but I kinda imagine my sort of ff would be broadcast past midnight on TV Tokyo. :P
@Femme, you crazy person ! We are sooooo going to love this adventure, with you in it !!!
I will read.. but I probably won't write! I support you all and hugs to the ones rising to the challenge!
I'd love to join this as a writer! I've already written fanfiction (both tv fiction and rpf) and I'm trying to start writing more. It'd be great to be given a prompt to write about. 
@NiceNoona Thanks ! We need readers as well as writers ! 
@jade12yaoi Welcome ! I love prompts too, they remind me of school assigments when we had to write about a given subject or with several conditions to meet.
I would like to join in, too. I don't want to 100 % commit to it but if motivation strikes I'm in. :)
This sounds like it might be cool. I can't say how well i would do, but if the right motivation, or muse hit i think i would do well.
I'll join! I'm already planning out and writing own dramas for favorite drama pairings and dream pairings to satisfy my hunger for certain actors working together. However, I'm new to fiction writing and this would be a good exercise in the mean time ;)  Curious about what others will write as well  :D 
My writing partner and I just finished a Kdrama novel called K-Love! It's about a Korean chaebol and an American college student, and we wanted it to feel just like a Kdrama! 

I would love to read any fanfic you've written, since combining my love of Kdramas with the written art form is just ma shizzle. 

If you want to know more about the book, it should be published Summer 2017:

www.devonandcornwall.wordpress.com

Did  this ever happen?

Am not a writer, an besides the essays in school Ive never written anything.This idea however was a good one and I applaud it.(Mostly coz  I love reading them and been looking for them).

And who knows I might  get inspired to write one someday, knowing there is a place for it would only encourage me more.