My Themes (for List Styles)

This discussion has been closed.

I'm really loving the ability to create Themes for our Watchlist!

Here's a couple I've done so far, and I definitely plan to do more in the future. :)

right-click > View Image to see a larger preview:

"Taking Flight" credits:
Fantasy by kellepics - Pixabay
Thunderstorm by FelixMittermeier - Pixabay
OuterSpace by TammySue - deviantART

"Ashes of Love" credits:
Ashes of Love promotional poster
Paper Pack 3 by dierat - deviantART
Mist/fog/smoke/cloud brush by Muse-of-Stock - deviantART

Woah I am in love *-*  You have talent!

I like the second ones colors..Makes me want to make more : )  Mine are just basic Idol worship though

Thanks!  :)  

I hope you'll make more in the future.  I love seeing what people create!  I keep checking the "Most Recent" every day to see if new ones have been added.  :P

Can we make this an option? I'm not a coder so I haven't the slightest how to make this for myself but I would love to be able to jazz up my watchlist page

These are a perk for VIP members.

For anyone that has VIP, just go to Settings > List Styles > and then you can create your own, choose a Preset, or choose one from the Community Themes.

"Lonely Farewell" credits:
Dawn by pixel2013 - Pixabay
Blue by popoo20051 - Pixabay
Wolf by Comfreak - Pixabay

How can I create my own theme list?

Seni Seni:

How can I create my own theme list?

In case you're still looking for it, click on your profile pic on the top right of the page, go to "Settings" in the drop down menu that opens and then "List Styles". There you can create new lists. 

Neyjour:

"Lonely Farewell" credits:
Dawn by pixel2013 - Pixabay
Blue by popoo20051 - Pixabay
Wolf by Comfreak - Pixabay

this looks so good!!

moonchild:

In case you're still looking for it, click on your profile pic on the top right of the page, go to "Settings" in the drop down menu that opens and then "List Styles". There you can create new lists. 

I find the coding bit really difficult tbh hahaha

Soju:

I find the coding bit really difficult tbh hahaha

Hahaha me too. I still haven't figured it out but also lack the energy/muse to get deeply into this world of codes. 

For beginners it's good, if they can copy the code of someone else's list (only possible if it's made available by the creator) and try to edit it. Edit one thing at a time, save and see what changed. lol

Here are a couple threads about the lists and codes: 

moonchild:

Hahaha me too. I still haven't figured it out but also lack the energy/muse to get deeply into this world of codes. 

For beginners it's good, if they can copy the code of someone else's list (only possible if it's set on public) and try to edit it. Edit one thing at a time, save and see what changed. lol

Here are a couple threads about the lists and codes: 

Thank you so much moonchild!! You're a lifesaver, I'll go over those and hopefully learn something ^^