Grouchy:

I wanted to ask what series is this banner https://i.ibb.co/s2F5SW3/cc-badge-1.png is from ??

and do i have to be active to join ??

it's from j-drama, which I forgot which

I believe that's not one of the requirements to be active here, but encourage you to share your creative outcomes that relate to this site. Our founder here is on hiatus, so she'll be back once her matters resolved. You're more than welcome to be our member here if you'd willing to

Krystale Mitaesa:
it's from j-drama, which I forgot which

it is really cool banner! I don't remember if I watched anything of the actress?

Krystale Mitaesa:
I believe that's not one of the requirements to be active here, but encourage you to share your creative outcomes that relate to this site.

okay filling out the questions!

1. What do you plan on sharing with us here?
Probably pen sketch or something colored on iPad.

2. Why did you decide to join this club?
I thought why not hahaha Maybe would get me to start drawing more again.

3. Tell us something about yourself.

I like coffee jelly?

Some watercolour paintings I did last night! 

The End:

Some watercolour paintings I did last night! 

the image is not loading for me ??

Grouchy:

the image is not loading for me ??

same here

Whoops, sorry. Some weird things were happening with my computer, I accidentally posted it on the kpop multi-stan fanclub instead of on here! LOL. Hopefully it works this time? 

The End:

Whoops, sorry. Some weird things were happening with my computer, I accidentally posted it on the kpop multi-stan fanclub instead of on here! LOL. Hopefully it works this time? 

yes it work! pretty watercolor pic! i especially like the middle one

Grouchy:
Probably pen sketch or something colored on iPad.

I thought why not hahaha Maybe would get me to start drawing more again.

I like coffee jelly?

Krystale Mitaesa:
I believe that's not one of the requirements to be active here, but encourage you to share your creative outcomes that relate to this site.

okay  the only creative outcome i have lately (^///^)

The End:

Very cute! 

The End:

I really like your colour scheme choices. 

My writings.  

I recently got into writing again and I post fanfics on ao3, I'm not that confident in my writing yet so I would love any feedback and constructive criticism!

I love anything that is psychological and focuses on character development, psychological horror would be the cherry on top for me! I still love a good plot though and enjoy thrillers a lot. I mostly write m/m pairings.

A late welcome from me to all the new members :)

Hi I'm Cam! I'm a video editor on Instagram!

Maybe some of my edits that I have posted on IG or even some that are in progress!

I connected with someone in the comments section about ideas she would like seen as an edit because she always sees them but she doesn't know how to make them. She had some really great ideas and helped give me motivation to try them out! So I'm hoping that we can help each other out!

I'm a  huge kpop stan but those edits don't seem to do that well so I try to stick to editing dramas. This was a recent My Demon edit I made! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1Kim5JPKS4/