The End:

This sounds so fun! I would definitely participate in something like this!

It’s here and open to participate: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/forum-games/81521-the-color-challenge-under-construction?pid=2376029&page=1#p2376029

Rien:
It’s here and open to participate

Really?! Wow, thanks!!!!! I'm so excited!

Can I join? (If so, do I just need to do the creative questionnaire? Sorry if that's a dumb question, I'm dumb haha)

renmilktoast:

Can I join? (If so, do I just need to do the creative questionnaire? Sorry if that's a dumb question, I'm dumb haha)

Welcome renmilktoast! You can answer the questionaire but it’s not required to join. I’m sorry your name will not be added to the member list because mon (the creator of the post) hasn’t been online since 2022.

Rien:

Welcome renmilktoast! You can answer the questionaire but it’s not required to join. I’m sorry your name will not be added to the member list because mon (the creator of the post) hasn’t been online since 2022.

That's all right! Thanks for the welcome! :)

Here are some of my older digital paintings that I did when I was first learning Medibang! The one of Riwon was meant to be more semireal but the one of YSH was supposed to be closer to the original photo. I haven't done a lot of paintings since but I think my skills have improved some recently so I'll try to find a better example to share later. <3

Riwon of Monogram

Yoo Seung Ho as Dong Baek

PS. I was wondering if it would be all right to try making a badge for the club? I was wanting one with Rowoon drawing in Extraordinary You and I have some ideas I thought I might try (although I'm sure it wouldn't look as amazing as the ones you guys have already made, because y'all are pros, hehe)

@renmilktoast, the digital artworks look great! Looking forward seeing more of your work. Feel free to make and share badges/banners.

@Rien thanks so much! :)

PS. I added links to the artwork so they can be viewed full-size (still learning my way around forums, lol!)

Here are a couple of concepts I came up with for badges...not sure whether the font is too hard to read, and the quality of the images turned kind of blurry as I edited them. Thoughts?

Wanted to quote your post and comment but for some reason it doesn’t work. I like the idea/concept. The images work well with the club. Did you use high resolution images? If it bothers you than you can try finding images with a higher resolution. The font is fine, adding the shade makes it a bit better to read. I did the same with my badges.

Thanks so much! I used 1080p screenshots. Stills probably would have worked a bit better, but I'm not sure if there are any from those scenes. I could try to remake them since I lost some quality in the editing process. But since the badges probably wouldn't be big on the page, maybe it doesn't matter too much...

Hey Everyone, just wondering if I can join the club?

1. What do you plan on sharing with us here?

Drawings/water colour painting. I love fiddling around with drawings and trying new things to draw. I find watercolour painting also a great way to slow down in life and relax. 

2. Why did you decide to join this club?

I love drawing and seeing other's creativity, and thought I could share some of my drawings to get feedback, I'm not the greatest and would love to improve. 

3. Tell us something about yourself.

My favourite animal is a panda and one day I would like to perfect drawing a panda, watercolour painting one and creating panda latte art... <- thats another thing I'm getting into. I also love cooking and messing around with different ingrediants to come up with something delicious. 

- Here's a little thing I drew. I love Chinese mountains and the way they portray them in paintings. I would like to improve drawing people and historical Chinese/Korean/Japanese buildings. Feel free to give some feedback on how to improve 😃

Hi there! I don't have any feedback except that looks awesome, I certainly couldn't do it! 😍

Discussing the importance of preserving creative and other cherished photos on the "Creative Club" forum, it's evident that our memories are precious. It's crucial to have a reliable resource like https://celltrackingapps.com/how-to-recover-deleted-pictures-on-android/ at hand. This informative platform ensures that we needn't fret over losing our photos, providing solutions to recover them when needed. It's a comforting thought, knowing that our treasured memories are safeguarded even in the digital age.

I wanted to ask what series is this banner https://i.ibb.co/s2F5SW3/cc-badge-1.png is from 😳?

and do i have to be active to join 😳?