You get atomic bombs

Insert Biden

You get an asylum

Insert an ace

@theis,

Nope.
You can not visualise the person You have not seen.
Memory (which is the part of brain, in short data store house) will store the information which is collected through 5 senses, that is tangible, analyses that information and takes out particular that file from that folder from that particular drive, when you try to retrieve/recollect.

And all that is possible only then, when you have received/collected that information through your one of the sense organ, in this case which is "EYES".

So, no. you simply just can not visualise the person You have not seen.

AlfatogodeBere:

You get an asylum

Insert an ace

U get all of BASE

Insert "feeling elated"

You get happiness

insert phone call 

U get static

Insert thinking 

aenoee:

@theis,

Nope.
You can not visualise the person You have not seen.
Memory (which is the part of brain, in short data store house) will store the information which is collected through 5 senses, that is tangible, analyses that information and takes out particular that file from that folder from that particular drive, when you try to retrieve/recollect.

And all that is possible only then, when you have received/collected that information through your one of the sense organ, in this case which is "EYES".

So, no. you simply just can not visualise the person You have not seen.

Oh sorry, wasn't aware you meant seen like seen at all. My interpertation was someone you have not seen in real life. For example in pictures, movies etc.

Then I guess my answer would be "you get a headache"

aenoee:

U get static

Insert thinking 

You get nostalgic

Insert consert

theis:

Oh sorry, wasn't aware you meant seen like seen at all. My interpertation was someone you have not seen in real life. For example in pictures, movies etc.

Then I guess my answer would be "you get a headache"

:)) lol yeah may be 

theis:

You get nostalgic

Insert consert

U get Me at awe of the expt

Insert waiting 

You get disappointed 

Insert baby

You get a ticket to fly very far away

Insert a bell

You get ringing in your ears