Rien:

The links should work again.

The links to the challenges are working, but I saw that the links from the challenge itself do not work. So when I try to find my or any other specific post in the challenge I have to search manually by going through each page of the past challenges. Is it possible to revive those links as well? 

Block 10, Plant Agriculture - Do drug-producing plants being cultivated in a big field by drug dealers count as agriculture?

Edited to add - Do plants being pressed by a pestle and ground inside a mortar, count as "Pressed Plant"?

For the Monsoon badge, if I use a variety show with multiple seasons and one season has 99 episodes, is it enough to watch one episode of another season to reach 100 or do I need to watch two entire seasons? 

JulyMoon:

For the Monsoon badge, if I use a variety show with multiple seasons and one season has 99 episodes, is it enough to watch one episode of another season to reach 100 or do I need to watch two entire seasons? 

One more question: Does Crystal Liu qualify as Veteran actress? Her first role was in 2003 which would be 21 years ago and not the required 25 years. In 1997 she began modeling and training in singing and dancing, but I'm not sure if this counts as being 'active in the industry'. ^^

@bitcoolKat

If they used petals to decorate plates, then those flowers are probably edible. Please include a short description of the scene in notes. If you know which flowers they used you can look up if they are edible. I’m pretty sure that Drinks are also considered food. So I would say yes to flowers in drinks.

Flower boy/girl is according to a dictionary the following:

1. a woman or girl who sells flowers, especially in the street.
  2. a young girl who carries flowers or scatters them in front of the bride at a wedding.

So I would think that is acceptable.

Plant agriculture , yes orchards count. Any plant or part thereof so that includes drugs.

I believe for pressed plants we’re looking for pressed between paper.

JulyMoon:

The links to the challenges are working, but I saw that the links from the challenge itself do not work. So when I try to find my or any other specific post in the challenge I have to search manually by going through each page of the past challenges. Is it possible to revive those links as well? 

I’m not sure why some of the links don’t work, it could be a server issue. You can create a ticket in support and ask/request for the links to be fixed.

I’m asking the others for the Monsoon badge question, will add a reply for that question later.

A veteran is someone who has been involved in their particular activity for a long time. I’m not sure if we specified a certain number of years for veteran. So will ask the others.