Ask me What if and Reply with a GIF

This discussion has been closed.

what if you have to live with a wolf pack in the woods, completely cut off from the rest of the world for the rest of your life?

What if you heard a voice telling you to get out of the house every you hit the lights to go to bed?

What if the thing you were gonna buy at a Black Friday sale gets snatched by someone else right in front of you?

What if you had to choose between a wonderful romantic partner to whom you would be married for only a few years or a boring, unromantic partner for your entire life?

What if you wake up the next morning as the female lead of the drama/movie you last watched?

Yusss, I'm a badass (couldn't find appropriate gif from The Rise of Phoenixes, so House of Flying Daggers will do just fine XD)

What if you could only wear your country's traditional clothing for a year?

There's no such thing as "traditional clothing" in this household.

What if you were the one to write every speech that your country's political leader should deliver?

What if you had to deliver a speech on national television live?

What if an unexpected guest came exactly when you're enjoying a drama/movie/anime marathon, refused to leave and started to eat your snacks?

what if you have to relive your whole life with your current cognitive ability (a adult in a baby body)? 

via GIPHY

What if you wake up one day and the only food you could eat for the rest of your life was the last thing you ate the previous day?

(It would greatly depend whether I was at work or not; either way, I would be sick of everything by the end of the week)

What if Black Friday became a Black Day In General and you never knew when it would be? (like it would be hopping over the calendar every year)

What if your biggest dramaland crush, but they came to your doorstep dressed in a dinosaur halloween suit?

what if you suddenly become allergic to your favorite food?

What if you got an allergy to flowers?