the awkward moment when the teacher says read the question on the board carefully but really the teacher should be saying to me 'can you see the question on the board at all?' xD
The awkward moment when you are in class reading a book together as a class and each person has to take turns to read a paragraph...It suddenly comes to my turn to read and I then realise that I am actually reading out from the wrong page!!
the awkward moment when you have been stalking one guy so much and know his id number cause you want to check his updates and then when he suddenly says he wants to give you his id number I say 'oh its okay I already know it, its ....' and he is so surprised i know it so well.
That awkward moment when something was so funny you laughed too hard and loud at that you embarrassed yourself...lol
The awkward moment when you are telling the most hilarious joke and you realise that you are the only one that is actually laughing!
That awkward moment when you're crying in a sad drama moment and your family member walks on you crying, and you have to explain what happened >_>
that awkward moment when people catch you giggling about something to yourself and there is no way you can explain it to them
The awkward moment when you are sat on the bus and there is someone sitting next to you who is asleep snoring and is leaning their head on your shoulder. And everyone in the bus is sat staring at you!!!
that awkward moment you trip..over nothing..in the middle of the mall
That awkward moment when you think you know the lyrics
that awkward moment when you start fan girling over your fave kpopstar on the tv and your boyfriend is sitting next to you and he gives you that look.lol
The awkward moment is, when you heard someone ask something about taken and you quickly shout no I'm available! when he's actually asking was *is this sit taken?* awkward!!!!!!!!!!!
That awkward moment when I watched to many dramas and anime about Yankii and Yakuza, that I am starting to sound like them. It's getting embarrassing *blushes*
Awkward moment, when you supposed to answer together in unison, Instead you only heard was yourself like a boombox.
that awkward moment when you are watching a Kdrama and the phone rings..and you say hello in Korean instead of english