Juniko wrote: the awkward moment when you realise that you've got an Asian-Radar: out of a crowd of handsome europeans, that the average-looking asian that gets your attention...

Yes, yes and yes! This is so true XDD
The awkward moment when a video you've been dying to watch doesn't work and you feel like your life just came to an end... *sigh*
the awkward moment when you realize you think in Korenglish :D (and for me it's worst since i speak french too so it's Korench?)
the awkward moment when you come to school and greet your friends like "Ohio gozaimasu!" with this over-expressive face and exaggerated smile and they're like are you sick or anything? btw, this thread is awesome! :-)
Rubaxxa wrote: She has a new song? HAHA *clueless*

That awkward moment when you find yourself watching dramas at night and calculating how long you can watch before having to go to bed to get enough sleep.

Lol stopped long ago with that:p
I just do it:)
That awkward moment when you are thanking God for the awesomeness of K-Pop and you realize that you're saying "Kamsamnida" and "Komapssumnida" and bowing.
that akward moment when you're trying to eavesdrop on ppl and end up falling on the ground in middle of the school ground -_-''' (now i've learnd not to eavesdrop on ppl)
That awkward moment when you realize it's been about a year since your friend who used to ask you for music to download, has asked you for music tips because she knows you only have Asian music on your computer and you have no idea what people are listening to these days.
That awkward moment when you realize you have too many awkward moments... lmao
the awkward moment when you have Shinee's Taemin and NU'EST Ren as your phone back ground picture and your friends see it and male and female all go "Wow these two are such pretty girls" and your thinking to yourself like "should i tell them they're guys -.-" The awkward moment when you bye a phone just cause you saw it in a drama *guilty of charge:S" got the samsung galaxy saw it in My princess, Scent of a women etc ....
but mostly cause of this cf ... IU <3
the awkward moment when you sing K-pop at work, and you don't hear you boss coming...
That Awkward moment when you keep hitting the refresh button, because your hoping for a message to appear, and it doesn't...
The ankward moment when your father asks you with an weird look why you are so excited and your sister answers annoyed:BECAUSE it´s her faves actors actor....something like Mirra Harumala"(for sure it´s wrongxD) and you realise your fathers shocked expression that his daughter has come so far:p
That awkward moment when you realize all the people you care about are thousands of miles away. While everybody that's physically close to you are all retarded... (True story)