Rubaxxa wrote: Oh yeah, I can relate. XD

That awkward moment when you notice you're only listening to Asian music and can't remember what American bands you used to like.

Awkward moment when you don't even know what are the new hip songs since your to much into asian pop :D i just found out yesterday about katy perry's new song -.-'
LLL78 wrote: Awkward moment when you don't even know what are the new hip songs since your to much into asian pop :D i just found out yesterday about katy perry's new song -.-'

that awkward moment when i read "hip song" without thinking at all my head was all like "it's hip song rock tonight ~~ and rain " XDD
LLL78 wrote: Awkward moment when you don't even know what are the new hip songs since your to much into asian pop :D i just found out yesterday about katy perry's new song -.-'

She has a new song? HAHA *clueless*

That awkward moment when you find yourself watching dramas at night and calculating how long you can watch before having to go to bed to get enough sleep.
Rubaxxa wrote: She has a new song? HAHA *clueless*

That awkward moment when you find yourself watching dramas at night and calculating how long you can watch before having to go to bed to get enough sleep.

*is the same*

and during holidays/weekends it's
"how much you can watch drama before mom wakes up" XDDD
HAVA-RAVA wrote: *is the same*

and during holidays/weekends it's
"how much you can watch drama before mom wakes up" XDDD

HAHA, I KNOW! I totally do that. *she wakes up at 6 so I should go to bed at....*
That awkward moment when you're out with your friend and she's telling you to look at a hot guy and when you turn your head you find yourself disappointed because he's not asian. And definitely not hot. Cause..... he isn't Asian.
Rubaxxa wrote: That awkward moment when you're out with your friend and she's telling you to look at a hot guy and when you turn your head you find yourself disappointed because he's not asian. And definitely not hot. Cause..... he isn't Asian.

totally true XDD
HAVA-RAVA wrote: totally true XDD

Or when your friends are talking about this hot guy they saw and when you ask who it is, their reply is "don't worry about it, he isn't your type" and when you're acting all shocked asking why, they're like "he's not asian"...

*forever alone*
Rubaxxa wrote: Or when your friends are talking about this hot guy they saw and when you ask who it is, their reply is "don't worry about it, he isn't your type" and when you're acting all shocked asking why, they're like "he's not asian"...

*forever alone*

haha yeah XD
That awkward moment when your non-asian addict friend says "oh he's cute" and you're like "oh no he's mine!!!" and then she's like "...wut"

I know the feeling haha ^^!

LOL SAME !!
Awkward moment when your watching a drama it's 10:30PM and you say to yourself "after this episode i go to sleep" and after a couple of times saying the same thing you look at the time and it's 5:30AM
That awkward moment when even your geography techer know you're obsessed with asian dramas. Last year, we had to present a country, and I chose South Korea. He asked me where I have learned that stuff and I said I like korean culture. Then he said: "So you watch korean movies on TV!!! You know, there's a teacher here that watches stuff like that too!!!" Since then he makes fun of me. Not in a bad way hehe ^^.
HAVA-RAVA wrote: That awkward moment when your non-asian addict friend says "oh he's cute" and you're like "oh no he's mine!!!" and then she's like "...wut"

HAHA, I do that all the time and she keeps giving me the stink eye

LLL78 wrote: LOL SAME !!
Awkward moment when your watching a drama it's 10:30PM and you say to yourself "after this episode i go to sleep" and after a couple of times saying the same thing you look at the time and it's 5:30AM

Yeesss, I guess I'll do that tonight as well lmao

That awkward moment when you're at the mall and you see a cute Asian guy and you get all giggly and keep staring, hoping he'll notice you! *can't keep track of how many times I've done that* I blame the dramas I'm watching
the awkward moment when you realise that you've got an Asian-Radar: out of a crowd of handsome europeans, that's the average-looking asian that gets your attention...