GTO & Fujiki Naohito ^^
Matsuda Shota
Eita
Actors: Lee Min Ki, Yoo Ah In, Kim Jae Wook and Matsumoto Jun ^^
you have so many actors that you like but it's okay couse we have some in common too!  ji sung park yoochun song jea rim lee dong wook choi jin hyuk
Dramas: Kill Me, Heal Me & Master's Sun

Actors: Lee Dong Wook! And also: Ji Sung and Shin Sung Rok. 
The Master's Sun
You Who Came from the Stars

Lee Jong Suk
Ji Chang Wook
Nothing in common.
From your favorite list the only drama I tried watching was "You who came from the stars" but dropped it after 6-7 episodes
Nothing in common yet. BUT I feel like that will change after I watch 1 Litre of Tears & Reply 1997 (super excited to eventually get around to them). 

Queen In-hyun's Man is a drama I have attempted to watch probably 3 times. But I've never gotten past the first 15 minutes. I know I need to just power through it and I'm sure it will be AMAZING, soooooooo many people love that drama. So I'm not willing to drop it yet, but.....that one for some reason is difficult for me. I have no idea why. I'm probably just being weird. 
Nothing in common for now, but I have yet to watch Kill Me Heal Me and My Rainy Days
We have Repky 1997 in common from the fav dramas section :)
Woman in the Dunes is listed as one of my all time favourite movies. I also liked Reply 1997 & Confessions even though they're not on my favourites list. Gave both of them a 9, whilst WitD is an absolute 10.
No favourites in common, but I love the manga "Judge" and you plan to watch the movie adaptation.
Healer - it's not shown in my profile (because it's not in my top 5, but it is in my favorites list). 

Kim Woo Bin, Lee Jong Suk, and Ji Chang Wook!