@ poma Quite a few germs on your PTW list! Definitely Healer and Because This is my First Life, then Are you Human, too and Descendants of the Sun.

Sorry mimei, you posted a bit faster than I did ^^

@Mimei A Love So Beautiful

@Linus Reply 1988 and While You Were Sleeping

@Mars,

Oh My Ghostess | if you're looking for something lighthearted with a lot of comedy and very little melodrama. 

Lawless Attorney | If you're looking for a strong (and most importantly active) female character that strikes an equal partnership with the male.

@3GGG

princess agent - i love it i don't know if you have similar taste as I've if no ignore it

Pinocchio - great acting and the pace of the drama is really nice

You have a bunch but I highly recommend Come and Hug Me. To me, its the best drama of 2018.

ps continue Wei Young- the chemistry with the leads is like top notch 

The Legend of the Blue Sea

Also Thirty But Seventeen is TOP NOTCH adorable so far

Oh my ghostess-- You should definitely watch it. The story is so easy going I never get bored of it.

W-- If you're looking for an action packed drama that's it. It got me amazed multiple times

You who came from the stars-- a CLASSIC . I dont think it will dissapoint you

Sukina hito ga iru koto-- Its such a fresh and easy going drama.

(for me you can go to my custom list called "want to watch" cause this is where I keep most of the dramas I plan to watch ;) )

@ staccie, you have so many gems in the want to watch custom list! I would start with Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryero (beautiful cinematography and not one dragged episode) and Because This is my First Life. If you like Scarlet Heart, I would then move to Love in the Moonlight. 

Reply 1988 - it's very touching

Another miss Oh,  great drama! good couple!

@kar

The Good Wife please its such a gem!!!! Cruel City and Misty are both so good too

since i haven't watched any of the dramas you have on your ptw list  i would suggest you to watch 'save me' which is amazing!!