Page Turner
The Guardians/Lookout
Oh My Ghostess
It's Okay, That's Love
A Beautiful Mind
"Cheese in the Trap" and "Chicago Typewriter"! :)
Cruel City
I Hear Your Voice
Hello Totoro, I´d like to recommend you those 2 dramas:
In case you prefer Sageuks, you should try The Moon that Embraces the Sun
if not, then you should try Padam Padam (I didn´t finish it yet, but I really like it)
I hope you will enjoy it :) if not ... I am sorry :D
Rooftop Prince is great! An entertaining time-travel drama with a good mix of comedy, mystery and romance.
There are a lot of good dramas on your PTW, I enjoyed these the most:

Circle
Fight For My Way
Save Me
Signal
You have a lot of nice dramas on your list (+that Chicago Typewriter .gif on your profile makes me feel sad, haha). Anyway, these are the dramas/movies I enjoyed the most:

Descendants of the Sun (not for everyone though, it seems)
Love in the Moonlight (my favorite rom-com sageuk)
My Annoying Brother
Ode To My Father (my favorite movie - I regret not watching it earlier)
Secretly, Greatly
Tunnel (the drama)
Vanishing Time: A Boy Who Returned

Looking at your Favorite Dramas list, it does seem like we have a quite similar taste in dramas. I have enjoyed a lot of the dramas that are in your favorite list, at the very least. :)
Good Morning Call :)
@tbhbanqtan
from your plan to watch the only series i have watched is Defendant so its only one i can recommend 
Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim! I love this drama... as a movie, watch My annoying brother. Is good.
You should also watch Remember - war of the son, beautiful Gong Shim, queen for seven days. love in the moonlight, it's okay, that's love... 
Ho Goo's Love - very, very cute drama; the male lead is very innocent and not the typical bad-boy-turned-good guy.
Incomplete Life - the pacing is very slow and it's for sure not for everybody but if you're into work environments, go give it a try!
Plus Nine Boys - it's a pretty unique drama that I also think is quite underrated? It's about the daily lives of 4 boys who are all from different generations (from a 9-year-old to a 39-year-old).
Voice - male and female lead work together to solve crimes; it's very disturbing and it almost feels like you're there while watching.
well i recommend you Love me if you dare (again) Hope you like it :)
Chicago Typewriter and Jealousy Incarnate