We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

NONE

1. Healer
  2. Goblin
  3. Secret garden
  4. Gokusen
  5. Mother 

n/a

1. Memories Of The Alhambra
  2. Born Again
  3. The King: Eternal Monarch
  4. Hwarang
  5. Hyde, Jekyll, Me

First time here! Very excited to see this forum.  Unfortunately I have not watched many Japanese dramas for two reasons:  so hard to find the ones I want to watch and where to go to watch them  (legal sites) besides Viki. & Netflix. I have watched two:  Seven Days & Dansui but they are not on your list.  Does n/a mean " I have not watched any of the dramas listed?"  If yes, n/a .

I will start off with kdramas that I have heard are great!  If you can recommend which I should watch first.

Stranger

Be Melodramatic

Signal

My Mister

Fight My Way

@ Momochan :Hirugao was the only one on your list I have watched. But I really did love the chemistry between the leads.  If you are into moody/melodrama type of dramas. 

1. Ashita, Mama ga Inai

2. Children of Nobody

3. He is Psychometric

4. Ouroboros

5. The Temperature Of Language: Our Nineteen

K Arlene:

First time here! Very excited to see this forum.  Unfortunately I have not watched many Japanese dramas for two reasons:  so hard to find the ones I want to watch and where to go to watch them  (legal sites) besides Viki. & Netflix. I have watched two:  Seven Days & Dansui but they are not on your list.  Does n/a mean " I have not watched any of the dramas listed?"  If yes, n/a .

I will start off with kdramas that I have heard are great!  If you can recommend which I should watch first.

Stranger

Be Melodramatic

Signal

My Mister

Fight My Way

I would go with Signal. It was an awesome suspense series! 

hiphop123:

@ Momochan :Hirugao was the only one on your list I have watched. But I really did love the chemistry between the leads.  If you are into moody/melodrama type of dramas. 

1. Ashita, Mama ga Inai

2. Children of Nobody

3. He is Psychometric

4. Ouroboros

5. The Temperature Of Language: Our Nineteen

Children of Nobody

• Something about 1 percent
  • Smile, you
  • Shopping King Louie
  • Please come back Mister
  • Cunning Single Lady

Something about 1 Percent