Leo / Itsuka Kono Koi wo Omoidashite Kitto Naite Shimau / in love with kora kengo he is my prince.
Cancer / Reply 1988 / lead who fights/goes toward his goal silently, without making a big deal out of it

Virgo/ Quartet/ Funny but then I also like em a bit possessive

Capricorn / Scarlet Heart / A lead who can think and stand for himself. Someone who would do anything to get/fight/protect what they want. Bonus if they are smart, strategic, and logical in making decisions.

Cancer / Save Me / intelligent psychopaths

Aquarius / Fight For My Way or Suspicious Partner / Bad/broody boys with a heart of gold (and who are also secretly big dorks) 

Gemini / Oh My Ghostess or Another Miss Oh / Guys who are cold/shy around everyone except for the people that they are close with, especially the FL

Aries too!  Maybe Boys over flower, Male lead: Bad boys with jealousy :3

Aquarius/The K2/Protective

Sagittarius, Last Cinderella, Psychotic 

On the cusp of Capricorn and aquarius (Jan 20) so 

Capriquarius/Final Cut/Goofy Perfection

Cancer- The Moon that Embraces the Sun, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms- ML that goes all the way in for love, devoted, crazy about the FL. I like the bad boys, tsundere, and yandere leads but devotion and sweetness towards the FL is my favorite character trait. 

aquarius / my mister / caring

Scorpio.   Miss Panda & Mr Hedgehog.   A quirky, geeky or sort of weird guy who's KIND but also doesn't put up with B.S. (That is, he stands up for himself and those around him.)

Zodiac= Scorpio.

Favorite Drama= Bride of the Century.

Feature I Look for in Main Male Lead= Determination and Playfulness