ShotaSidePart:

White Christmas- I dropped it and only completed it for a challenge I had to finish. It was a waste of time and would have worked out better as a movie.

1. A Love so Beautiful. 
  2. Angry Mom
  3. Cheese in the Trap
  4. Hello Monster
  5. Introverted Boss
  6. Playful Kiss
  7. Summer's Desire
  8. The Legend of the Blue Sea
  9. The liar and his lover
  10. The Starry Night, The Starry Sea
  11. To The Beautiful You

@Soju

Most of these I'm planning to watch because I've heard they're bad but a good kind of bad (Cheese in the Trap, Playful Kiss) but The Liar and His Lover is shocking because I've heard nothing but good things about this movie.

Could you, if you want, give me reasons not to watch these though?

ShotaSidePart:

@Soju

Most of these I'm planning to watch because I've heard they're bad but a good kind of bad (Cheese in the Trap, Playful Kiss) but The Liar and His Lover is shocking because I've heard nothing but good things about this movie.

@ShotaSidePart:

Honestly, Cheese in the Trap is a complete waste of time.  I have watched Playful Kiss (Almost all of its remakes as well) so I can say that although it really is the so bad but so good type of drama ~ It's one of worst remakes. Still, feel free to check it out. 

Just... CITT sucks. I completed it and was so irritated that I placed it in the dropped section because I was so regretful I hadn't dropped it earlier.  

As for The Liar and His Lover (Korean version) ~ I went in with great expectations. IMO, it was very slow paced and boring, Joy didn't sit well for me, I just didn't feel the chemistry. 

EDIT: I just saw that your version is the Japanese one. In which case, I would like to apologise! I was thinking it was the Korean version ^^'

ShotaSidePart:

@Soju

@ShotaSidePart:

Honestly, Cheese in the Trap is a complete waste of time.  I have watched Playful Kiss (Almost all of its remakes as well) so I can say that although it really is the so bad but so good type of drama ~ It's one of worst remakes. Still, feel free to check it out. 

Just... CITT sucks. I completed it and was so irritated that I placed it in the dropped section because I was so regretful I hadn't dropped it earlier.  

As for The Liar and His Lover (Korean version) ~ I went in with great expectations. IMO, it was very slow paced and boring, Joy didn't sit well for me, I just didn't feel the chemistry. 

She is 200 Years Old, So I Married an Anti Fan,  and Last Minute Romance are quite unremarkable unless you're really looking for time killers. 

Fight For My Way is also pretty unremarkable, although I liked the cast, there wasn't much to the plot. Unless you really like the actors I wouldn't recommend it.

Something in the Rain also falls into the category of Fight For My Way. The chemistry was good between Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin, but halfway through I realized there wasn't anything new to the plot to keep me invested in watching. Although I finished Fight For My Way because it was light-hearted, I dropped Something in the Rain.

My Only Love Song was kind of cute, but I dropped it halfway because they suddenly introduced all these new characters so I became uninterested.

Missing 9,  it's a bad copy of Lost! It contains a lot of evil! If it affects you to see how the characters die, it's better not to watch this!

God's Gift / 14 days,  this is a continuous suffering and with unsatisfactory end... much suspense! but frustrating! you prepare to watch it!

Solomon's perjury (SK): I watched it because of the good comments, and I really liked the synopsis. But after finishing it, it didn't leave a deep impression on me, but hey, maybe you will still love it!

Missing 9. It's a waste of time.

(go to my 'dramas i will definitely watch' list bc the dramas in my ptw list are not yet aired)

Two Week - Its good but it feels very repetitive as you watch it . Felt like it should be shorter or maybe just a movie.

Another- guess I'm just tired of the trope of people knowing things and keeping it from the new person for some dumb reason...

Final Life- this is literally a music video masquerading as a drama. I was dumbfounded at how there was literally no plot yet I kept watching... I'm ashamed of myself

Nobunaga Concerto- It's not all that bad but to me it just felt meh... like there was something missing to make it really good

Kimi ga kokoro ni Sumitsuita - Wanted to drop the moment I watched episode 1, I watched until up episode 3 to give it a chance... but it was horrible :< The acting, the characters... just really bad ;[

Fabricated City

overhyped, overrated action movie with Ji Chang Wook who acts as... well, Ji Chang Wook Typical Character Number 6 and silly plot 

Watch only if you like Ji Chang Wook, it's a waste of time anyway

I order you

Not worth it! I dont remember anything from it and I think I got sick of it and dropped it towards the end.

(For me you can also look at my custom list called "want to watch" cause this is where I put most of the dramas I plan to watch :)  )

It's on your on-hold list, but I suggest you drop Uncontrollably Fond. I just found it really boring

@starlight314502,

Missing You | first half is amazing (story when they were kids), but the second half is atrocious. I struggled to finish it.