@andz don't bother with Goblin, way overhyped and I found it to be one of the most boring dramas I've seen

I don't really recommend Go Ho's Starry Night unless you just want to finish something quickly, the drama is not too outstanding imo

@nasoft I personally found Moon Embracing the Sun to be very lacking compared to most other historical dramas I've seen

hovely !

A KOREAN ODYSSEY - Don't waste your time with this awful thing, poorly acted, really bad CGI.

BLACK - No chemistry between the leads, bad writing , awful ending.

Another Miss OH/  Temperature of love  -  Same female lead actress poorly written female lead. 

Bong Soon A Cyborg In Love - I found it really bland, kinda forgettableending was meh

Longing Heart - I love time travel so I checked it out but ended up dropping because this whole love..triangle..square is just weird and not really that great imo.

Save Me - Found it meh overall, second male lead was awesome, and the story was interesting at first, but then it got really tiring and I got bored. The same stuff kept happening, I thought this was too long so by the end I was just glad it was finally over.

Secret Love - Unless you're a fan of the group I don't recommend it.

That Man Oh Soo - I managed to catch up and watch this while airing and the end was so shit I can't even. I knew the drama was a "regular" one from the start and watched it as a filler..but wow that ending just made this drama a bad one.

The ghost detective: The chemistry between the cast was good so was the plot in the first 15-18 episodes, but then it became repeatable and a little bit stupid .

@Ackery, 

The Princess' Man | I'd recommend skipping it unless you are into the noble sacrifice trope and a story written with rose-tinted googles. FL is frustratingly passive, as is the ML for half the drama. Really... Take away the FL and nothing changes story-wise. She made decision that didn't make sense and none of her actions really had consequences. It's one of the worst disappointments I've had, probably because it was so hyped. 

NGL boys over flowers (korean version) was soo boring and such cringe plus the main girl was sooo annoying.... definitely prefer the Chinese one (Meteor garden?)

cheonsayaaa:

NGL boys over flowers (korean version) was soo boring and such cringe plus the main girl was sooo annoying.... definitely prefer the Chinese one (Meteor garden?)

Yeah, i know. I don't have that on my watchlist, since I dropped it XD. Perhaps you checked the wrong list? 

3GGG:

Yeah, i know. I don't have that on my watchlist, since I dropped it XD. Perhaps you checked the wrong list? 

Oh yah... OMG I'm sooo sorry , i was looking at someone else's list 

@3GGG Eulachacha Waikiki - some people loved it but I found it to be very boring

@cheonsayaaa you don't have a list

Heartstrings - A few good songs, awful acting, no chemistry, the WORST kiss scene EVER, predictable.

Something in the rain. OMG the worst leading role for a woman ever, bad writing , annoying characters all over the place.

@ingridvalo666

Liar Game - I'd go with the Japanese version instead of the Korean one

The Time We Were Not In Love - started good, but dragged after ep 5 (if I recall correctly the writer was changed, so that might explain why the story wasn't as good anymore)

Boss & Me - just don't even bother, it's very, very, very boring. There's like two episodes where interesting things happen.

Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy - parts of it are cute and the actors do a good job but parts of it massively drag and there are some very frustrating moments where characters decisions just drive you crazy

Reply 1994 - just stick to the other two

Witch's Court - This is Totally Garbage!!!!!

Beautiful Gong Shim - really frustrating and the FL's sister is so pathetic

It's Okay That's Love - don't recommend it unless you can handle Gong Hyo Jin's constant whining and lack of a story line

Goblin and High Society were just really boring

That’s a lot of dramas. I haven’t watched many dramas but a lot of the ones I never finished are on your PTW list. 

A Poem a Day - Sucked,  didn’t like any character. Side characters were horrible. 

Where Stars Land - Watched for Lee Je Hoon (Signal), dropped after idk what was it episode 10 because the characters went dumb and plot went downhill. 

Thirty but seventeen - I don’t even remember anything about this because the plot was super slow. Nothing stood out for me but I liked the actors/actresses but the drama bores me. Not really a fan of time skips anyways. It was praised but I didn’t really enjoy it.

Hwayugi (A Korean Odyssey) - my first fantasy drama where there was gods and stuff. I stuck with it for a while but got tired of it when it turned redundant. Plus side was Cha Seung Won, he seems like a cool guy, liked his voice and One, newbie. Overall, gets super boring. I don’t know what the main goal of it was.