Mars:

I Need Romance 3 - boring

About Time - a mess

A Korean Odyssey - disappointing

You have plenty of really good dramas in your PTW list, good taste.

Bride of the century started good but went downhill after few episodes, become boring and it's really tiresome to continue watching.

All of the dramas in your PTW are good ones lol. If I had to pick one it'd be NiF2 just because it isn't as good as the first imo

Go_To_Sleep:

My Mr Mermaid 

Great, but the ending is dragged :/ 

I didn't noted you've answered before me to Mars, sorry.

I'll give you my opinion as apologize lol

The night of the comet is just a completely mess, I've dropped for my own sake.

The King's woman watch this solely if you are a fan of Dalriba or Bin Bin, because the story don't give justice to their action. Disappointing in a lot of ways

TBH- most of the dramas on your ptw list are ones I haven't seen yet and want to watch myself lol

@ShotaSidePart | Lovely Horribly. Save yourself some time and avoid this one. It's messy and goes downhill really really fast. Frustrating waste of a good premise. 

@xElisabeth | the only one weak drama I could find in your PTWL that I've seen is Falling for Innocence. It's an ok drama that kind of drags. It's watchable but nothing memorable. 

Ashes of Love, unless you're willing to trudge through nearly half the show for it to get good or unless you like the main actors.

Bloody Romance: I have this on hold, but I will probably drop it. It starts amazing the cinematography is stunning, but the female lead is getting annoying after a while.

Niini no Koto wo Wasurenaide

It's not that it's bad but since you also have 1 Litre no Namida on your list I would recommend that over Niini no Koto wo Wasurenaide. 1 Litre no Namida left a deeper impression (I cried my eyes out) it's really good. 

Eulachacha Waikiki - a lot of people liked it, but I found it very boring and the characters I liked the most had an unsatisfying open ending. Now that there's a season 2 but with an almost entirely different cast I would definitely say it's a waste of time, especially with how many good dramas you have on your PTW list

Moon Embracing the Sun

I dropped this so I can't say anything about the end. This drama just didn't manage to capture my interest as others did. I looked into later episodes with the same feeling so I just stopped. Many reviews say they expected too much. I think I did too. 

@Mars Thanks, that's actually really helpful as I was still pending on if I should watch Eulachacha Waikiki. . :)

Voice and You Who Came from the Stars - This is probably just me and my personal preference, but I just didn't like the main character in Voice who was a jerk to everyone and all the useless side investigations before it got around to the actual killer, as well as the annoying female lead in You Who Came from the Stars. The romance wasn't as great as I expected. 

You're all surrounded - I dropped it quite early on, so I can't say much but it wasn't as exciting as I expected it to be from the summary

Guardian. I love it but the only truly good things about it are the main leads and the 'bromance' between them. Most of the side characters are weak, cgi is... not good, and the ending is horrible to say the least.

I'm a Pet At Dali Temple 

As much as I love the main leads and the chemistry (they are so cute), the villains act so out of context and the viewer get no clue what are their motives. Maybe it's supposed to look mysterious, I only think it's annoying. I'm at episode 16 of 22 and has to force myself to watch. The drama itself is good and worth a watch. Just don't expect a great and outstanding storytelling. 

It's Okay That's Love. I found the main leads to be really annoying and I was bored from the lack of a storyline

This might just be my preference but I would say:
Chicago Typewriter - too slow paced/takes too long for it to get to the point/ annoying male lead
Liar Game - male lead is a jerk/ not what I expected from the summary
Voice - overrated/ male lead is an evil douchebag to everyone/ takes too long to get to the actual point and the villain of the story and keeps dancing around the useless unrelated cases to kill time