I'd suggest staying away from Detective Dee and watching a movie (with Andy Lau) instead 

Another Oh Hae Young 

It's not bad, overall it's actually good

but it does get really draggy so there are better things to watch

A Korean Odyssey - it was okay, there were some great parts, but the ending was a total let down

Emergency Couple is really draggy and doesn’t really focus on the medical aspect of the drama

49 Days - I don't think this drama was worth it in the end. The ending made me really mad so I don't really recommend this to people.

The Innocent Man - Just starts dragging at the end and has drama just for the sake of drama.

The King Woman, i really don't like the ending :"

Hmm..I didn't watch anything from your PTW, so maybe I can say something about a drama on your on-hold.

Save Me - It was "ok". It got really boring later on imo, some situations kept repeating themselves so the eps seemed kind of slow without resolving. The second male lead was more charismatic then the main male lead. In the end, I think I would've prefered to watch something else instead.

Coffee prince - yes it's a classic, but it feels so dated

Eulachacha Waikiki  - it was okay but big parts of it were boring

pujipuji:

Coffee prince - yes it's a classic, but it feels so dated

I'm confused, there's no Coffee prince on my ptw, I already completed it a long time ago.

@Mars

Goblin and The Bride of Habaek

I wouldn't wish those dramas on my worst enemy. OMG DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!

@ShotaSidePart, 

Something about 1% It's an okay drama (6/10 for me). I got bored towards the end because there's really nothing outstanding about it. In fact, the entire thing is pretty generic. So if you want something that doesn't require much thought and you have time to kill, this might be a good drama just to pass the time. Otherwise, I wouldn't really bother with it.

Queen of mystery 2

the first season was ok

nothing brilliant tbh, the second was just unnecessary