Eulachacha Waikiki has a specific sense of humor and not everyone like it. And mostly each episode is a different story so shiping is for a very long time on the second plan. 

@Mars: Boys Over Flowers, it had the most toxic male character I've ever seen. Add to that a female lead that's basically a damsel in distress and who isn't affected by anything that happens to her (unrealistic) and you have a mess of a show. 

@Amanda Blacksmith: unfortunately I haven't seen any of the ones in your plan list, so I can't recommend what not to watch from those. 

@3GGG: Trust me... don't bother with The Heirs if you didn't like BOF... it's basically a worse written male lead who is abusive and controlling towards the female lead. I could barely sit through 6 episodes. 

Also, The K2... I say this as a massive Ji Chang Wook fan but if it weren't for him, I'd have steered well clear of the drama. Watch it for the action and the villainess but don't have much hope for anything else. I looked forward to the premise but it honestly has some of the most appalling writing and logic (plus forced/unnatural chemistry) I've ever seen in a drama... 

I'd say stay away from Love O2O..  I really liked it at first, but it got SUPER boring for me later on, not to mention the kisses were awful from what i've seen.

I saw you dropped Dream High and if you weren't into that you won't like Dream High 2, it's not terrible, there are cute parts, but it is definitely the worse of the two. Unless you're a big Got7 fan, you can skip it. 

• Andante- there really is no story so unless you just LOVE Kai- don't bother
  • Goblin- unless you like to fast forward a lot -_- don't bother
  • The Bride of Habaek- no words to describe how bad this is; I had just started watching dramas when I started this and it nearly made me not to watch them anymore
  • I am Your King The Series - I literally watched this two days ago. It's short and it isn't the worst thing you'll ever watch but it isn't actually good. A lot of it doesn't really make sense and doesn't actually get resolved. I think there is supposed to be a part 2 so maybe it will be slightly more worth watching then but for now you're better off just sticking with Make It Right The Series, which is also on your list and also isn't great but is definitely better.
  • Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai - I watched like three episodes and was bored through all of them.
  • Flower Boy Ramen Shop - worst of the Flower Boy dramas. Some of the plot developments just didn't even make sense. Don't  bother with it.
  • Introverted Boss - Couldn't finish it, it was so boring.
  • Boss & Me - I finished this purely out of stubbornness and let me tell you only the last couple episodes were any good. Don't bother. I loved Love O2O and trust me this doesn't even come close to that.

.When a Snail Falls in Love - I made myself continue this until ep 11 and then I was like..why am I doing this to myself. It's pretty boring and the guy always outsmarts the girl, she's supposed to be smart and all that but it almost doesn't seem like it because she's always one step behind, maybe that changes later on, idk, I just found it boring overall.

.You Drive Me Crazy - The girl pissed me off SO MUCH. It had some cute scenes and all but wow, if I could go back in time I wouldn't have watched this, and I didn't really like the ending either.

.Save Me - It was "ok". It got really boring later on imo, some situations never seemed to resolve themselves so the eps seemed kind of slow because the same stuff kept happening, maybe if this drama had less episodes it would've been better. The second male lead was more charismatic then the main male lead.

.Rich Man - Really boring and it's really cliché. I don't think the main girl acts well.

.My Lovely Sam Soon - I hate this drama with a passion, second worst drama I've seen in my life. The guys is abusive af, they keep fighting and there were some stuff the male lead did that I wouldn't forgive if I were she. And the female lead is not the best either, she's annoying. The ending was disappointing as well. Really not worth it.

@Chrystal

Jugglers | pretty unremarkable overall. Not too funny, not too romantic, not too dramatic, not too engaging. It was just meh. There's so much better out there so I would skip it unless you ran out of things to watch. 

Missing you | the first half of this one (story when leads were kids) is amazing, second half fails to deliver the same emotions. It gets pretty messy later on, which made it a struggle to finish it. 

@3GGG I'd say skip boss & me. It's a thin premise & the lead female is an annoying childish character. 

Coffee prince

I get that the show is a classic, but its style is just too dated
it would have been awesome if it were still 2010, but if you dont mind watching the older stuff (even for the sheer nostalgia) then go ahead!

Something In The Rain - Great chemistry between Jung Hae In & Son Ye Jin, however I got halfway through (episode 8) and there really wasn't any plot.

Remember - War of the Son - It was a great tantalizing  drama, however it was ridiculously painful & I don't think the payoff was worth it.

Boss & Me - the plot of the drama is basically entirely "girl isn't sure what guy is thinking/means but never actually asks him."  It's extremely boring. I wanted it to be as good as Love O2O but honestly I literally finished it out of pure stubbornness, I'm not sure I've ever skipped through more of a drama.

Cheese in the Trap - the story is a mess and poorly written, the romance triangle is so bad that I felt the female lead was better off alone, and the male lead is everything I hate in a poorly created tsundere character