Lucky Romance. It starts out pretty fun but goes downhill fast, and the second half drags. Plus, the couple isn't memorable at all.

Advance Bravely. Better read the novel...

Arthdal Chronicles, disappointing!

Hana Yori Dango - personally I preferred the Meteor Garden version (the recent one), to this

I Need Romance 3 - SO boring

Jugglers - also boring

Thumping Spike 2 - it's not bad, but the first one is better and this one doesn't live up to it

The newer Oh my ghostess is better & my huckleberry friends &  Fox’s summer boring and draggy. 

Looking at your list and the way how you rate, I'd say that Noble, my Love will be a complete waste of time for you. It's a rom - com with a ridiculous plot plus the male lead is controlling and not really likable. 

Romance is a bonus book. Maybe others liked it but it was meh for me, main couple wasn't memorable 

the last episode of Boy For Rent aired today so I can officially say, without reservation, don't bother. Even for the more interesting of the two couples (who definitely did have chemistry the whole time but that's the most positive thing I can say), it's not worth the time.

Other ones that weren't worth the time (though I've definitely mentioned before) Takane to Hana and Jao Sao Jum Yorm - both boring. 

Also, not on your PTW but a CW that you've only just started, Theory of Love isn't completed yet but I am finding it less than compelling. There are only two episodes left so I will personally definitely finish it but honestly it's been so much skipping through episodes.

Sweet 18 was okay but in my opinion  not very memorable.

Todome No Kiss

It was frustrating and there was no emotional payoff in my opinion. I only finished it because I love Yamazaki Kento.

Save Me, I don't recommend it if you don't like to see unpleasant things!

Two Weeks

It starts out really really well but ends up being a waste of time

Encounter, it was boring for me

Angel's last mission love, the second half was draggy/melodramatic

My first first love -This drama was really fresh type i didn't like cause the character was not too god and i didn't like plot also

Kill me heal me-this. Is a overrated drama but i really  hate it.  This drama was really annoying

i picked up a star on the road - no words