The Corrupted Wishing Game

This discussion has been closed.

Granted but it'll get dark from 3pm I wish I could freely travel to Korea whenever I wanted
Granted but now live in a bublic rest room and when you travel to korea you have to sleep in.....you guesed it a bublic rest room i wish i could hear peoples thought at will
Granted but you only have 2 seconds for each thought :P I wish I owned a real Panda lol
Granted but it thinks its a stuffed animal so you have to force feed it and change its diapers I wish i got 10 dollars in my hand whenever i said the words Hamilton appear
Granted - but it can't just be any Hamilton, it has to be 'Alexander Hamilton' I wish something fun would happen
Granted- but you'll have to be ridiculous I wish every diseases would dissapear
Granted - but now the whole world is over-populated I wish I could go to Haiti for this year's summer missionary trip
granted but when you return you find you were pronounced dead in america, thats gonna take some time to figure that out I wish i had a delete button on my memories
Wish granted but if you use that button you'll also forget how to control your bladder I wish I had a bowl of cereal
Granted but i thought you said a cereal bowl but you got a spoon also just no cereal I wish my dog would just stay in the yard with out having to go outside with it
Granted but whenever you let it out it becomes a lawn statue and you have to get it and bring it in to return it to normal. And then it goes potty I wish I could make member cards for my MyAnimeList club
Thisguy2011 wrote: Granted but whenever you let it out it becomes a lawn statue and you have to get it and bring it in to return it to normal. And then it goes potty

LOL! I like how you're just answering your own questions XD keeping the game alive :P

Granted - I'm going to give you 2 sheets of notebook and a green marker

I wish my tortoise hadn't die )':
Hehehe i can't help it i like this game. Granted it was murdered and you were framed for it. Now sarah mclachlan is after you i wish i could dance, well
Granted but then on your first dance you get seriously injured and won't ever be able to dance again. D: I wish I were married to Jang Geun Suk <3
Granted - you're married to a 75 year old man named Jang Geun Suk I wish I could join a softball team