If you searc h google "Award winning screenwriter (Country)" some will pop up for you

Team Sun Oh:

Anyone got dramas to recommend for : Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter?

Oh that is a great idea thanks!

Team Sun Oh:

Anyone got dramas to recommend for : Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning screenwriter?

I also often go to the Baeksang award pages (Asianwiki has them by year) and look there. :)

What's the difference between biographical and based on a true story? I just watched The Battle of Jangsari and though it doesn't have the biographical tag, it's based off of an actual event in history with real people as a few of the characters, would it apply for that genre challenge or no?

dearD4NI:

What's the difference between biographical and based on a true story? I just watched The Battle of Jangsari and though it doesn't have the biographical tag, it's based off of an actual event in history with real people as a few of the characters, would it apply for that genre challenge or no?

biographical is an a person, a true story is an event and one does not exclude the other

Old_Anime_Lady:

biographical is an a person, a true story is an event and one does not exclude the other

does that mean can i use jangsari for the challenge? or no because it doesn't have the tag?

dearD4NI:

does that mean can i use jangsari for the challenge? or no because it doesn't have the tag?

I would say yes you are correct you cannot use based on the description.  is it based on a real event?

Old_Anime_Lady:

I would say yes you are correct you cannot use based on the description.  is it based on a real event?

yeah, it's based on a real battle from the korean war and the head of the unit was a real person, and the reporter character was inspired by two real reporters

dearD4NI:

yeah, it's based on a real battle from the korean war and the head of the unit was a real person, and the reporter character was inspired by two real reporters

The intent was to based on famous people like olympics athletes, rulers, or people that changes history or Activists like mahatma ghandi.  "Inspired by 2 reporters" does not seem as though it fits.

A few days ago I put down a Drama for "Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats" and the tag was murder, but I just checked my profile stats again and that specific tag seems to have disappeared. I'm wondering if I can still use the drama, or if I need to change it?

ShiningSun:

A few days ago I put down a Drama for "Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats" and the tag was murder, but I just checked my profile stats again and that specific tag seems to have disappeared. I'm wondering if I can still use the drama, or if I need to change it?

Your fine just put "Murder" next to the ttle

Heyyy. Does vagabond count for the drama set in another country option?

"Watch a drama/movie from an actor/actress who has 5 or fewer credits to their name. "

Do TV show credits count too? For example, an actor only has two credits in dramas, but he is an idol and has many credits in tv shows, but his experience as an actor is short. Is he serve for this section or would I have to find another? Thank you!

A suggestion for 2021 challenge is to have a show or movie based on true stories or setting in a part of history (example: Bridal Mask takes place during Japanese Colonialism period in Korea (1930's), but the story is fiction). 

Another suggestion is: A drama remake that is based of another drama. Example: Princess Hour Thai is based of Goong. Or Fabulous Boys Taiwan is based on You're beautiful. 

hiphop123:

A suggestion for 2021 challenge is to have a show or movie based on true stories or setting in a part of history (example: Bridal Mask takes place during Japanese Colonialism period in Korea (1930's), but the story is fiction). 

Another suggestion is: A drama remake that is based of another drama. Example: Princess Hour Thai is based of Goong. Or Fabulous Boys Taiwan is based on You're beautiful. 

We have it covered I promise you