Margo:

Hello, I've a question about drama special. Can I use it for example in other categories than type? There is always written"Watch a drama/movie " so how about drama special?

Yes, you can use drama specials that fit the challenge category (except behind the scenes/extra scenes types of specials that sometimes air at the either end of a drama or midway like recaps they do if there is a delay). :)

Hello I have a Q, for the " Watch a drama/movie you previously dropped " can i use a drama  that i started 2 years ago but never finished? (stopped in the middle 2 years ago)?
i only recently started dropping/holding drama that i stopped watching.
and do i need to change her status first to dropped before finishing it?

Metal:

Hello I have a Q, for the " Watch a drama/movie you previously dropped " can i use a drama  that i started 2 years ago but never finished? (stopped in the middle 2 years ago)?
i only recently started dropping/holding drama that i stopped watching.
and do i need to change her status first to dropped before finishing it?

yes because you "dropped" it one year I had to use "Not interested" because I never drop

Old_Anime_Lady:

yes because you "dropped" it one year I had to use "Not interested" because I never drop

For better or worse, I don't drop dramas as well. The one time that I did drop a show, I went back and finished it for a prior year's watch challenge. 

The only drama I have "On-Hold," I've spent years trying to find English subs for. 

Would I be able to use a drama I listed as "Not Interested?" There's a show on my list that I'm starting to reconsider watching.

Echo:

For better or worse, I don't drop dramas as well. The one time that I did drop a show, I went back and finished it for a prior year's watch challenge. 

The only drama I have "On-Hold," I've spent years trying to find English subs for. 

Would I be able to use a drama I listed as "Not Interested?" There's a show on my list that I'm starting to reconsider watching.

yes the idea is giving a drama a second chance

I apologize in advance, perhaps I am not the first one to ask this question but I have no idea how to search the entire thread or even if there is an option to do so.

"Watch a drama set in a different country to the one in which it was aired."

Does this mean that the whole drama have to be set in a different country or does it count even if it was just one episode that was filmed somewhere else?

Thank you kindly :)

vanityfull:

I apologize in advance, perhaps I am not the first one to ask this question but I have no idea how to search the entire thread or even if there is an option to do so.

"Watch a drama set in a different country to the one in which it was aired."

Does this mean that the whole drama has to be set in a different country or does it count even if it was just one episode that was filmed somewhere else?

Thank you kindly :)

70% of the drama or movie Or MOST of it. Over half

Hi. I have a question. Blood: The Last Vampire was released by a Hong Kong company but the movie is in Japanese and English. Does this count for watch a movie 'Watch a drama/movie from Hong Kong.'?

Lucyw260:

Hi. I have a question. Blood: The Last Vampire was released by a Hong Kong company but the movie is in Japanese and English. Does this count for watch a movie 'Watch a drama/movie from Hong Kong.'?

Tough question...what country does mdl list it as, I would use that as a reference

Hi! I was wondering if this one counts as drama special, short drama, or both?

https://mydramalist.com/32299-drunk-in-good-taste

li shi:

Hi! I was wondering if this one counts as drama special, short drama, or both?

https://mydramalist.com/32299-drunk-in-good-taste

I would use that for short episodes 15 minutes or less.  Think of a drama special as  a made for tv movie.

Hi, I've got a question! I am wondering if for categories that say drama/movie if I can complete that with a tv show/variety show? Or if it is strictly for a drama/movie? Thank you!

cosmicgyu:

Hi, I've got a question! I am wondering if for categories that say drama/movie if I can complete that with a tv show/variety show? Or if it is strictly for a drama/movie? Thank you!

Yes it is for a drama and movie only , Variety shows have their own line

Hello ! Just a quick question, hope it wasn't asked before... I'm struggling to find some movies with non-human character. Has someone made a list or have some recommendation for me maybe ?
Thanks !

-Ji:

Hello ! Just a quick question, hope it wasn't asked before... I'm struggling to find some movies with non-human character. Has someone made a list or have some recommendation for me maybe ?
Thanks !

what country is your preference?