hiphop123:
Another suggestion is: A drama remake that is based of another drama. Example: Princess Hour Thai is based of Goong.

Yeah, but they're both actually adaptations of a manhwa!! So, my own suggestion for the 2021 Watch Challenge is to move "Adapted from..." to the regular section instead of the bonus section, since this is extremely easy to fulfil anyway -- I estimate more than 40% of all dramas are adapted from something anyway, be it a novel, a manga, a light novel, a webnovel, a manhua, a webtoon, a manhwa, a play, an anime, a video game, a legend/folklore/mythology, etc etc...

for this one 'Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast' do the characters have to be students or children or do the actors playing them also have to be like under 18?

Lucyw260:

for this one 'Watch a drama/movie with students or children as the main cast' do the characters have to be students or children or do the actors playing them also have to be like under 18?

The intent was child actors but Since it has students  with a link to the kinds of  titles we were looking for, you can go with which ever you feel most comfortable with.

Old_Anime_Lady:

The intent was child actors but Since it has students  with a link to the kinds of  titles we were looking for, you can go with which ever you feel most comfortable with.

So if I watch the movie Baby & I then it will count towards that one?

Lucyw260:

I do not know anything about that title but if it fits the parameters then yes

Lucyw260:

I can verify that yes, Moon Mason (still only 13) who played the co-lead (the baby) qualifies. FWIW, if you end up category swapping, that one also qualifies for "Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manga." and "Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor." because Jang Keun Suk has won a ton of awards and "Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress." because it stars 10th Korea Drama Awards Excellent Actress winner Song Ha Yoon. :)

ElBee:

I can verify that yes, Moon Mason (still only 13) who played the co-lead (the baby) qualifies. FWIW, if you end up category swapping, that one also qualifies for "Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manga." and "Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor." because Jang Keun Suk has won a ton of awards and "Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actress." because it stars 10th Korea Drama Awards Excellent Actress winner Song Ha Yoon. :)

Ah thank you for all that information

Sorry but I'm back again with another question. For the watch a drama/movie by an actor or actress that has 5 or less credits. Can I use Itaewon Class for that because Kim Da Mi the main lead has only 6 things in her credits and 2 of them aren't even out until 2021 which means they probably haven't even started filming?

Lucyw260:

Sorry but I'm back again with another question. For the watch a drama/movie by an actor or actress that has 5 or less credits. Can I use Itaewon Class for that because Kim Da Mi the main lead has only 6 things in her credits and 2 of them aren't even out until 2021 which means they probably haven't even started filming?

yes

Old_Anime_Lady:

yes

Thank you

I apologize in advance if someone asked but for the item:

Documentary, autobiography, or biographical drama/movie  

Do Drama Specials Count?

Mandy Candy:

I apologize in advance if someone asked but for the item:

Documentary, autobiography, or biographical drama/movie  

Do Drama Specials Count?

Sure, if they are true documentaries/bios! I believe our moddess (moderating goddess) said that the Japanese drama specials in particular are basically TV movies... as long as they are not behind the scenes stuff and are actually about something or someone important in history and are fact-driven, not big dramatizations like most historical dramas tend to be (just clarifying bc sometimes people tag BTS/post-airing 'making of' specials as documentaries but that isn't really what the tag/genre OR this challenge are about).

hi i'm back with another q

for "Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies.  " does it mean screenwriter as well?  

Metal:

hi i'm back with another q

for "Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorite dramas/movies.  " does it mean screenwriter as well?  

it exactly means screenwriter

I apologize in advance if someone asked this question already.. but what does the following mean?

Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members.