Old_Anime_Lady:

what country is your preference?

I don't have preference, any country is okay for me :)

-Ji:

I don't have preference, any country is okay for me :)

"Humanoid moster bem" is Noir, little romance
"Nazo no Tenkousei " is aliens that come to earth

anything with shinigami, Aliens, mermaids, werewolves, vampires etc as the main character

The easiest way might be to just skim through the actual entries of people searching the page for "non-human" and seeing the sorts of things people are watching for that category. :) 

Not sure about lists but Kingdom and The Odd Family Zombie on Sale in your Plan to Watch list have zombies and The Tiger, obviously, has a tiger central to the whole story though it isn't humanized/is kept realistic from what I vaguely know of it. Tropical Malady (Thai film) also has some kind of tiger-related story arc but I couldn't tell you if it's central or just a momentary thing. 

Vampires, ghosts, angels, demons/devils and other mythical creatures, robots (search for AI related tags, for instance-My Holo Love has a hologram program as a key character and plenty of AI robots are in Asian dramas), and of course animals if central to the plot count, too-I watched one with a cat as the main character this year and ; my 1980s one revolves around a dog: https://mydramalist.com/2491-hachiko-monogatari (or if you're into cats and want it more realistic https://mydramalist.com/25449-the-travelling-cat-chronicles -just beware they're Japanese and intend to make you cry); currently airing https://mydramalist.com/52995-the-story-of-gumiho features all sorts of mythical creatures including nine-tailed foxes, and searching for 'ghost' will no doubt bring you a lot of titles that feature them etc, as will vampire or robot/cyborg etc. 

When searching, in addition to the title, if you "advanced filter->titles" on the left a third of the way down the page, try both the title (ghost, vampire, robot, goblin, cyborg, gumiho, fox, werewolf, devil, angel, etc) and use the "genre" (which has Animals, Vampires, Zombies, and Sci-Fi and Supernatural which will oftentimes have non-humans) and "themes/tags" if there's something specific you want to explore. (Just search w/one at a time in terms of genre/tag; you can choose other filters ie country, type [drama vs movie], year range etc, but the genres, tags etc give better results when limiting them.

Old_Anime_Lady:

"Humanoid moster bem" is Noir, little romance
"Nazo no Tenkousei " is aliens that come to earth

anything with shinigami, Aliens, mermaids, werewolves, vampires etc as the main character

Thank you !! I'm gonna check that out :)

An thank you so much @Elbee for this detailed answer :o I'm quite dumb I didn't think about searching tag with vampire, zombie etc ! And animals are no human for sure haaa again thanks for enlightening me !!!

I have completed and submitted the challenge but I have a small doubt like for drama special I have watched First Romance drama special so will it be counted as special or extra scene 

Sam:

I have completed and submitted the challenge but I have a small doubt like for drama special I have watched First Romance drama special so will it be counted as special or extra scene 

drama special are made for tv movies.  I hope this helps

Old_Anime_Lady:

drama special are made for tv movies.  I hope this helps

something like this

Sam:

something like this

If it is its own self contained story and not behind the scenes footage its ok.

Like this https://mydramalist.com/search?adv=titles&ty=83&co=1&so=relevance

Hi. Idk if the 2021 watch challenge categories have already been decided or not, but I still want to make a few suggestions. ^^

First, I really like the one about giving a show you've dropped a second chance, it'd be nice if it was included next year as well. 

Also another thing could be to rewatch one of your favourite shows (I know that you already can do that for any category, but I think it'd be nice to have it as a category so that the people who don't can do it too). 

The last suggestion I have might be a bit of a stretch, hehe. But I think that a category like "Watch a drama/movie that you would recommend to someone else." and also maybe even write why. Maybe it's a bit unusual to write opinions etc on your challenge page but I think it would be fun if it was a possibility for those who would like to do that. Or would it be too much clutter? I just wanted to explore the idea of making it a bit more personal and creative.

Well, these are just suggestions. It's always fun to participate in this challenge even if you reach your goal or not. I'm sure I'll enjoy the 2021 challenge as well no matter the categories. ^^

hey i have a q about the turn in form..
i watched my last drama for the challenge in November but i just turned it the form this week, what date should be in the finishing date? the one i really finished the last drama or the one i turned in the form? 

Metal:

hey i have a q about the turn in form..
i watched my last drama for the challenge in November but i just turned it the form this week, what date should be in the finishing date? the one i really finished the last drama or the one i turned in the form? 

Turned in form date

Sam:

Turned in form date

It really doesn't matter I will put them on the hall of fame in the order they are posted.  

Old_Anime_Lady:

It really doesn't matter I will put them on the hall of fame in the order they are posted.  

Well I know ...I also just put any date ...I just said so he /she doesn't get confused ... sometimes clear instructions are better than saying anything ... that's the case for me... that's why I said that

Sam:

Well I know ...I also just put any date ...I just said so he /she doesn't get confused ... sometimes clear instructions are better than saying anything ... that's the case for me... that's why I said that

Its ok a

I appreciate the help I just feel behind because I have around 20-25 people to add to the hof.

Old_Anime_Lady:

Its ok a

I appreciate the help I just feel behind because I have around 20-25 people to add to the hof.

I'm also in one of those lol....Good Luck :-)